Crime Florida county bans the dictionary.

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score

I have read some of the books on the list(all the banned Douglas Adams books) in High School or below, and never once wanted to put on a dress or do a standing 69 with another dude.

This is what happens when you let religious wingnuts make the laws, they always go way too far. I will gladly wait for the spin that a dictionary makes you gay, trans or communist.
I find it funny Papa Bear Bill O'Reilly has 2 books on the banned list.
Pretty soon there will be no books in the library which I am sure some of you all very happy.
I read an article that people out of college are bringing their parents to job interviews. It is because of banning books, because people think kids are too soft to handle anything. These book bans are leading to future generations being soft as hell.

Yeah the famously smutty Merriam-Webster’s Elementary Dictionary is clearly unsuitable for poor impressionable youths. They might learn something.
looks like Florida is running behind. California banned that book years ago....

"A Southern California school board has pulled the Merriam-Webster dictionary off its shelves after a parent complained about the entry “oral sex.” The collegiate-level dictionary was being used in grade four and five classrooms."

"A Southern California school board has pulled the Merriam-Webster dictionary off its shelves after a parent complained about the entry “oral sex.” The collegiate-level dictionary was being used in grade four and five classrooms."

Kevin McCarthy is from Cali. There are pearl-clutching misguided idiots everywhere.

I have read some of the books on the list(all the banned Douglas Adams books) in High School or below, and never once wanted to put on a dress or do a standing 69 with another dude.

This is what happens when you let religious wingnuts make the laws, they always go way too far. I will gladly wait for the spin that a dictionary makes you gay, trans or communist.
I find it funny Papa Bear Bill O'Reilly has 2 books on the banned list.
Pretty soon there will be no books in the library which I am sure some of you all very happy.
I read an article that people out of college are bringing their parents to job interviews. It is because of banning books, because people think kids are too soft to handle anything. These book bans are leading to future generations being soft as hell.

Florda man on reading:

I thought it was normal to jerk off to the dictionary. That is what the librarian told me, when she caught me.
I mean the pages are right there for an easy reach around clean up. Nobody reads the X section anyways.

Oof. This thread already backfired even earlier than most of the TS's threads.

Oof. This thread already backfired even earlier than most of the TS's threads.
Cant they both be wrong. It is dumb to ban a dictionary. CA is just as fucked up as Florida, if they ban a dictionary.
Some of us can think both are wrong, and not twist our ethos just because if the person has an R or D after their name.
I will make it simple for you, anyone who bans a dictionary is a dumbfuck.

Back