The left is, once again, triggered by Bill O'Reilly...

Who wore the hairstyle better?

• Total voters

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
...because of this clip.

So who wore the hairstyle better?

waters-feature-4-1024x688.jpg

james-brown-2-e1407760982646.jpg

nothing to be triggered about
that was pretty fucked up to say

good to know your a racist
(lemme write that down)

So Bill is an asshole, and people respond as such?

Shocking.

Bill is, and always has been, a huge piece of shit. He is a liar, coward, bully, and a pervert. He has no qualities that I admire or respect, therefore, I don't care about anything he has to say.

The left need to just ignore him.

nothing to be triggered about
that was pretty fucked up to say

good to know your a racist
(lemme write that down)

So, it's 110% acceptable for the left to make fun of Trump's hair....

Just sounds like something a jerk would say. I wouldn't it triggers anyone on any political side. It's a just a rude thing to say.

That woman is a prime example of all thats wrong with the left. George Dubya probably shakes his head when Waters speaks.

Just sounds like something a jerk would say. I wouldn't it triggers anyone on any political side. It's a just a rude thing to say.
eh, are politicians fair game or not? If we can make fun of the president for a spray tan than we can clown a senator for a bad wig.

Lefties post pics of Trump with an anus for a mouth, mock the color of his skin, his hair, all types of appearance related shit, but when their beloved Maxine Waters is the target

{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

what a weird comment. bill makes comments about black people like he only knows black people through tv.

what a weird comment. bill makes comments about black people like he only knows black people through tv.

Yours is an even weirder comment, a non-sequitur in fact. Bill wasn't commenting on black people, he was commenting on Maxine Waters. She isn't some abstraction, she is an individual that happens to be black. He wasn't commenting on black people's hair, he was commenting on Maxine Waters's hair.

Where are all the "triggered" liberals?

Yours is an even weirder comment, a non-sequitur in fact. Bill wasn't commenting on black people, he was commenting on Maxine Waters. She isn't some abstraction, she is an individual that happens to be black. He wasn't commenting on black people's hair, he was commenting on Maxine Waters's hair.
I was talking about what he's said on the past. Him being shocked a black restaurant was civilized and that black kids have tattoos on their foreheads

Back