Crime Florida county bans the dictionary.

You don't even know the difference between an opinion and a fact. Congratulations, you're an imbecile.

Lol, you can't take it back and you're too much of a coward to own it. {<jimmies}
There is nothing to take back. That post--the one you keep droning on about--was deleted, as were several posts prior to it which lent it context at the time which influenced my decision to give the post an ill-advised like. Let me know when the mods restore all the deleted posts to that thread and we can have a look at who needs to take what back, son.

Mean time, how are you coming along with those words I actually said in support of Hamas? Find any yet, genius?

go to the public library if you want to give your kids smut to read. Keep it out of schools.
Wait I thought it was banned ? That what the title says and people in this thread keeps saying, it’s banned. meaning can’t get
It anywhere. Surely they wouldn’t being using the wrong language to try to make something sound worse because their opinion and argument doesn’t have enough merit on its own

LMAO, the little miserable cunt still thinks I care about his opinion. <45>How's the misses? Are you still in support what Hamas did on 10/7? Scumbag.
Don't think I didn't notice you didn't respond to the actual content of my post, clownshoes, to wit,
LMAO dumber by the day.

"The move immediately set off cries of censorship among many, including the president of the local school board, who warned that banning one book would inevitably lead to the banning of more and more."

Is that what the reaction was in Florida, genius?

Thanks for playing.

Your intent in this post appears to not have been fulfilled. It's been a long time since I have seen you around. If you aren't familiar with the recent changes I suggest you check the stickies.

Nice to see you back. Please stay and help balance the stupid around here.

Don't think I didn't notice you didn't respond to the actual content of my post, clownshoes, to wit,

Thanks for playing.
I don't think you understood my response, to wit: you're a sad pathetic loser that embarrassingly got caught lying about be married and you’re hamas loving piece of shit. I could care less about what you have to say about anything.

Thanks for playing.

Your intent in this post appears to not have been fulfilled. It's been a long time since I have seen you around. If you aren't familiar with the recent changes I suggest you check the stickies.

Nice to see you back. Please stay and help balance the stupid around here.
Jesus... are there post minimum character guidelines now? Amazing.

As for my posting, basically it goes like this: I forget my password for 6 months, work a little to retrieve it, post for a while and then forget again after being auto logged out.

There's not a ton of super compelling threads right now. Ukraine war drags on; there's fighting in Gaza; people are suspicious of the Govt. - pretty much been there, done that sadly. I feel like everyone with a brain is exhausted.

Merriam Webster has been on a role:

First adding this to define racism "“It is both prejudice combined with social and institutional power. It is a system of advantage based on skin color.”"

Then Defining "Woke" as: “aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)"

Lol at calling Merriam Webster's take for kids "The dictionary"

I don't think you understood my response, to wit: you're a sad pathetic loser that embarrassingly got caught lying about be married and you’re hamas loving piece of shit. I could care less about what you have to say about anything.

Thanks for playing.

Couldn't*

Thanks for playing.
So that would be a no on speaking the truth then, got it. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

As for my posting, basically it goes like this: I forget my password for 6 months, work a little to retrieve it, post for a while and then forget again after being auto logged out.

There's not a ton of super compelling threads right now. Ukraine war drags on; there's fighting in Gaza; people are suspicious of the Govt. - pretty much been there, done that sadly. I feel like everyone with a brain is exhausted.
Yeah, fair enough, I can't disagree with that.

Merriam Webster has been on a role:

First adding this to define racism "“It is both prejudice combined with social and institutional power. It is a system of advantage based on skin color.”"

Then Defining "Woke" as: “aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)"

Lol at calling Merriam Webster's take for kids "The dictionary"
*roll

That's why kids need access to a dictionary.

Hey @Mr Holmes
So tell me, since I still await your response, as do many ITT, in what way do you suppose the dissimilarities in the situations between the single school district in California of a single book, a decision upon which was reversed in a matter of days, and the large number of books across large swathes of Florida mean that the thread was destroyed? Could you please be specific?

Last edited:

On the upside flat earth has some new champions....

So that would be a no on speaking the truth then, got it. Have a nice day.
Hey @Mr Holmes
So tell me, since I still await your response, as do many ITT, in what way do you suppose the dissimilarities in the situations between the single school district in California of a single book, a decision upon which was reversed in a matter of days, and the large number of books across large swathes of Florida mean that the thread was destroyed? Could you please be specific?
Your report failed and now you need to get the last word. You truly are pathetic. I really don't care enough about this topic nor do I feel the need to defend my opinion to a piece of human garbage. See my previous posts for the reasons why.

Your report failed and now you need to get the last word. You truly are pathetic. I really don't care enough about this topic nor do I feel the need to defend my opinion to a piece of human garbage. See my previous posts for the reasons why.
What report? Talk about gotten to. You're so gotten to you've lost your mind.

I mean, you didn't even address this post,
Hey @Mr Holmes
So tell me, since I still await your response, as do many ITT, in what way do you suppose the dissimilarities in the situations between the single school district in California of a single book, a decision upon which was reversed in a matter of days, and the large number of books across large swathes of Florida, mean that the thread was destroyed? Could you please be specific?

Last edited:
Back