Syrian Refugee Arrested for Murder of Teenage Girl in Vancouver

Such a beautiful young girl. May she rest in peace. She looks like an angel. The Syrian refugee that did this will and should take his punishment like a man. Hope it's death penalty or life imprisonment. Not all of the Syrian race are savages or animals however. Alot of them are human beings just like any of us. It's their religion that fuq's everything up imo. Those radical isis members are just filthy sick pigs that absolutely deserve every single bomb that drops on top of their heads. As for most of the refugees, they were/are just looking for a better life in a better place only to be shunned by many countries and several different races. Some did find a safe haven and most didn't. Syria is just a mess and Russia claiming they are "restoring syria's sovereignty" by keeping Assad in power and launching bloody killing campaign's in Idlib just recently is just unreal and bizarre. Oh well. God Willing all the killing and violence ends asap
canada has neither of these...and even if it did this guy wouldn't get anything close to either of them. probably won't even get 15 years. yet another reason to limit people from war torn countries. we don't even have laws in place to give realistic punishment to criminals.

Hilarious. I wonder if any legal immigrants have killed people. Or god forbid, people who were born here.
ummm...this person was a legal refugee iirc. which is one of the reasons people don't want to bring in refugeees from war torn countries, you can't make sure they are safe.

if a native born person kills someone that sucks, but atleast people will know the government isn't importing more murderers into our communities than what were already there.

What if your kid is killed by a person who was born here?

This thinking is incredible.
it would suck, and alot of people would want form of revenge...but knowing the fact that your government decided to transplant that murderer into your community would be a whole different story for most people.

i wish every single refugee trying to get into the country had to have a "sponsor" who was willing to to vouch for them to actually get in. they would be treated sort of like a guardian to them where they are held in someway responsible for the refugees actions(paid for any harm their sponsored refugee did)

i have a feeling a lot less refugees would be accepted because none of these bleeding heart liberals would actually put their money where there mouth is when talking about how great these refugees are to our society.

What if your kid is killed by a person who was born here?

This thinking is incredible.

again im killing shit.

every country has their own assholes. we dont need to fucking import them from countries with such a radically different ideology.

the fact you dont get that is incredible.

"we have murders over here so it's ok to import more murders" - rearnakedchoke.

Last edited:
again im killing shit.

every country has their own assholes. we dont need to fucking import them from countries with such a radically different ideology.

the fact you dont get that is incredible.

"we have murders over here so it's ok to import more murders" - rearnakedchoke.
This aint new. These muslims have been coming in for years.

This hysteria is the reason guys like markie mark were beating up vietnamese in the 70s and 80s. 99% of these people arent criminals and want to actually come here for a better life.

Hahaha!! Nice sentence, ya fucking goof. High school drop out? Enjoy your $25,000 a year salary.

From the guy who is counting likes on a karate forum this is a joke.

Ya fucking goof.

You'll be banned and onto your weekly new account soon, so I'll try to hold in laughter when considering your appraisal.

But, unsurprsingly, you have no idea what being an "apologist" means. I'm not defending a murder, nor am I justifying his crime. I am simply asking why it is necessary to continually make threads about individual crimes committed by one class of people, when there is never any link of the crime to their class.

Crime by black people is 100% avoidable if we just lock up or deport all black people.
Crime by Mexicans is 100% avoidable if we just blocked all Mexicans from emigrating here.
Amount of crime in general will be lowered if we just stop increasing our population in whatever way possible - stop taking in immigrants and stop reproducing.

Your position is not only not rocket science - it's not coherent at all. If we took in 1 billion immigrants and saved millions of lives that would otherwise be lost, and of that 1 billion there was just one murder, your argument would be the same - that murder (that would accompany any importation of citizens) could have been avoided.

It is downright retarded. Without linking these refugees to an increase in crime rates, these individual stories talking about avoidance mean little. That being said I am worried that single males from jihadist ridden countries are a bigger danger. I don't have data on it though.

This aint new. These muslims have been coming in for years.

This hysteria is the reason guys like markie mark were beating up vietnamese in the 70s and 80s. 99% of these people arent criminals and want to actually come here for a better life.

I'm not against migration. I'm against open borders and allowing entrance without a vetting process so we can properly weed out your "1 percent". Although I think you need to get a grip on reality fella. Of all the many muslim majority countries in the world, every single one of them is an oppressive shit hole and that isn't by accident.

I think it's time you opened your eyes and looked around.

Japanese culture is based on collectivism, not individualism.
True. They place huge emphasis upon everyone pitching in for the common good. They don't always practice what they preach, however.

Just like many other cultures, Japanese culture is a very special case. They closed themselves off from the rest of the world for over 200 years until they were forced open like a rape victim and eventually suffered humiliating military defeat. They've got some baggage to deal with still. I tend to cut them a lot of slack, but I'm admittedly biased.

canada has neither of these...and even if it did this guy wouldn't get anything close to either of them. probably won't even get 15 years. yet another reason to limit people from war torn countries. we don't even have laws in place to give realistic punishment to criminals.

Considering this is Canada, my guess is that there will be some talk of mental illness and the Syrian Refugee will get a 3 year sentence and be out of prison and going to University on the taxpayer dime in under two years.

Didn't Trudeau say he was "personally responsible" for the actions of Syrian refugees he let into the country? Can I assume that no one in the Canadian media or government is bringing this up and actually expecting him to be held accountable for abetting this crime among others?

True. They place huge emphasis upon everyone pitching in for the common good. They don't always practice what they preach, however.

Just like many other cultures, Japanese culture is a very special case. They closed themselves off from the rest of the world for over 200 years until they were forced open like a rape victim and eventually suffered humiliating military defeat. They've got some baggage to deal with still. I tend to cut them a lot of slack, but I'm admittedly biased.

But to Japan's credit, despite having had such a militaristic and fascist culture for so long, after their defeat in WW2 they as a race and a nation decided to completely change the way they did things and rebuilt from a truly horrible situation after WW2 to a prosperous and modern nation in only a couple decades. Compare that to say how the Arab world has responded when utterly defeated and humiliated by Israel and the Western coalition. Of course it helped a great deal than unlike the Soviets or Chinese would have done, the US didn't occupy and exploit their country and actually helped them a great deal in rebuilding and modernizing their culture. Same in South Korea.

Last edited:
Didn't Trudeau say he was "personally responsible" for the actions of Syrian refugees he let into the country? Can I assume that no one in the Canadian media or government is bringing this up?

The quote: “I am personally responsible for any harm that may befall any citizen of Canada. Any harm from any refugee, brought into Canada by my government, I stand personally responsible. I will make amends and personal restitution to any person harmed by any of Canada’s new refugees” has been floating around, but there is no reliable source proving that he said that. It looks like it is something attributed to Trudeau, but he never actually said it.

The quote: “I am personally responsible for any harm that may befall any citizen of Canada. Any harm from any refugee, brought into Canada by my government, I stand personally responsible. I will make amends and personal restitution to any person harmed by any of Canada’s new refugees” has been floating around, but there is no reliable source proving that he said that. It looks like it is something attributed to Trudeau, but he never actually said it.
You're much more interesting when you're debunking misinformation than when you're spreading it. Good show.

Well, I can make the same idiotic absolutist arguments as you.

Muslim crimes/terrorism, GOLDENNIRVANA response: 'all immigrants are terrorists, and all Muslims are terrorists because I extend all individual actions to entire groups'

Mass shooting, GOLDENNIRVANA response: 'we don't need gun control because we shouldn't punish everyone for the actions of a few demented individuals'.

Problem is, I never call all immigrants terrorists. Your response just isn't accurate. In fact, it's as far from accurate as my local pig farm is from Mecca.

Also, there is a legitimate reason to own guns. However there is NO legitimate reason to flood your country with immigrants, especially Muslim immigrants.

Now that we've established that both you and leftists are hypocrites, would you care for me to blow down any more of your straw houses?

But you're a leftist. /facepalm

How was it a strawman? You JUST admitted leftists are hypocrites, so how exactly was it a strawman? You're contradicting yourself, bruh.

Do you not find it astonishing how worked up the left gets over mass shootings, whilst simultaneously rolling their eyes at/condemning anyone who raises the issue of the very serious threat of Islamic extremism which is ONLY brought about due to Muslim immigration? You don't find that weird? Have a think about it.

I got side-tracked from the original subject of the thread and started focusing on the Hungarians a little too much.

Indeed, you could say that upper class Muslims have turned out to be quite an exceptional group of individuals for societies like America. But as we know, the persons involved in scenarios such as what this thread concerns, are not the type of upper class Muslims that we're talking about.

The current crop of individuals is something else entirely. Most of the pro-West Middle Easterners, already moved into the West in waves during previous decades. And they were relatively few in number.
Its not really the case that these elites have already all moved, they didn't just disappear in their own countries. The US still gets skilled immigrant Muslims from places like India and Egypt.
I think Hungary gets stiffed a little bit much in those rankings because of their relatively strict abortion policy, which just happens to be one of the key measures in the GII to gauge women's rights. Tunisia offers more abortion rights, but I'm not so sure if they truly match up to Hungary in other categories. It is only now that the government is even making a proposal for women to be able to inherit wealth equally to the men, which has been met with resistance from the conservatives due to the law being deemed as "anti-Muslim".
They should get stiffed for their strict abortion policy, its a very relevant policy for women. Probably more so than inheritance. I'm sure if someone would to to change Hungary's abortion law there would also be resistance from conservatives, that's only natural. Btw, a daughter is entitled to a larger chunk of a dead parent's inheritance under sharia law than under US law where the spouse is heavily favored.

Except Muslim countries have taken in the majority of refugees from the Syrian War ya fucking goof.

Turkey & Lebanon had no choice but to take them in, because they border Syria. Rich gulf states said fuck you to taking in any of their Arab Muslim brothers. So much for the 'Ummah'.

This isn't necessarily directed at you, however, I find it amusing that all of a sudden there are fine distinctions involved when speaking about Hungarians, but when it comes to Muslims, we must paint in broad strokes - @Bald1

Cut the bullshit. You were trying to blame white people for behaving badly, but it turned out to be Roma gypsies, who aren't white.

You're so transparent.

Back