Syrian Refugee Arrested for Murder of Teenage Girl in Vancouver

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm especially hard hit by this case, since it happened just 10 blocks from where I live. I jog in that park from time to time.

This was one of those "refugees" Trudeau brought in. Funny how these "random acts" keep coming up around these savages. He probably suffered a case of "Islamic sexual emergency" and decided to target a young girl that couldn't fight back. As a Liberal Party member, I hope the Liberals get annihilated next election so that cuck serves as a horrible warning on how not to act as Prime Minister. This shit is hitting too close to home.

SURREY, B.C. -- A man has been charged with murder in the death of 13-year-old Marrisa Shen, whose body was found in a Metro Vancouver park in July 2017. RCMP Supt. Donna Richardson, who is in charge of the Integrated Homicide Investigation Team, said 28-year-old Ibrahim Ali is accused of first-degree murder. Shen's body was found in a wooded area of Central Park in Burnaby just hours after she had left home at 6 p.m. on July 18, 2017.

"We still believe this crime was a random act, meaning that Marrisa did not know the suspect and vice versa," Richardson said at a news conference on Monday.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/murder-charge-laid-in-death-of-13-year-old-b-c-girl-1.4087093

marrisa-shen.jpg

Last edited:
Get the checkbook out, Trudeau.

I have read two articles about this and not seen any reference to this person being a refugee or anything other than a resident of that area. Is that information in the above article and i’m just not seeing it?

I have read two articles about this and not seen any reference to this person being a refugee or anything other than a resident of that area. Is that information in the above article and i’m just not seeing it?
"Ali came to Canada 17 months ago from Syria as a refugee, according to IHIT. The officer in charge of the investigation said they did not know whether he came in as a government or privately sponsored refugee."
https://vancouversun.com/news/local...update-in-murder-of-burnaby-teen-marrisa-shen

Another source:
https://www.burnabynow.com/news/bre...murder-of-13-year-old-marrisa-shen-1.23426091

Thank you. Seems there is more info on him in more local sources, and less in national ones.

Thank you. Seems there is more info on him in more local sources, and less in national ones.
You won't find it on CBC since their editors have a hard on for Trudeau. It's all fun and games when you read about these refugee sexual assaults in Europe, but when it arrives at your doorstep literally, it fucking sucks bad.

He's a good boy and had plans to go to college.

dammit i was really banking on this guy paying income tax for the next 50 years so we can retire :(

permanent residency in less than 18 months?? what is the actual threshold?

The authorities should do to him what would be done back in Syria. Bury him up to his neck in the dirt and throw rocks at his head until he dies.

Well you can expect plenty more of this as you take in more of these people. But what you also have to remember is that this is what lots of people vote for.

Just wait until these men are in large enough numbers and emboldened enough by your weakness and pandering that they form actual rape gangs that systematically target young non-Muslim girls.

These refugees at it again... Jesus. These people need to be erased not integrated into the west.

I'm especially hard hit by this case, since it happened just 10 blocks from where I live. I jog in that park from time to time.

This was one of those "refugees" Trudeau brought in. Funny how these "random acts" keep coming up around these savages. He probably suffered a case of "Islamic sexual emergency" and decided to target a young girl that couldn't fight back. As a Liberal Party member, I hope the Liberals get annihilated next election so that cuck serves as a horrible warning on how not to act as Prime Minister. This shit is hitting too close to home.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/murder-charge-laid-in-death-of-13-year-old-b-c-girl-1.4087093

marrisa-shen.jpg

Shit-bags like this make me want to go Full Frank Castle:mad:

Back