Law Two Cousins 10 and 12 Charged with the Murder of...

Probably just practicing for the knockout game when they get into high school. Different judge, hard to culture!

Both needed to be locked up for life.

But not going to happen. The younger probably will not be charged and if charged never be locked up at all. The older one if charged will be out before he's 18.

I'd bet with 100% certainty they will. they are broken. unfixable

odd this happens in a certain community every fucking time

The only thing worse than a racist is a cowardly one.

Say what you mean. Don't beat around the bush like a bitch.

You're laughing, are you? This is a dead child you're laughing at, you steeple headed simpleton. Go fuck yourself with something sharp.
I was laughing at the name you virtue signaling muppet..Go play Russian roulette with a 12 Gauge... ...But "Bless you".

White males are the overwhelming majority of pedophiles. Odd that all the child fucking happens in a certain community every fucking time.
Whites almost make up close to 68 percent of the population so of course they are the majority......Now that's not saying they're aren't a lot of sick freaking white people as well.

Yes, you're laughing at the name of a dead child, sick piece of shit.
So I guess for every Harry Johnson that's in the obituary page I can't laugh.....Now I'm laughing at you...but keep virtue signaling away.

We need to flood this country with free birth control. Too many people are having kids that shouldn't be.

So I guess for every Harry Johnson that's in the obituary page I can't laugh.....Now I'm laughing at you...but keep virtue signaling away.
You're a garbage person. That's not a signal; it's a fact. Some adult with a sexually suggestive name is not the same as getting a sick kick out of a dead three year old.

You're a garbage person. That's not a signal; it's a fact. Some adult with a sexually suggestive name is not the same as getting a sick kick out of a dead three year old.
You're a virtue signaling muppet and I'm finding humor out of a funny name someone chose to name their kid for some unknown reason... You're a clown

Back