Law Two Cousins 10 and 12 Charged with the Murder of...

"Yates was previously arrested for stealing $20 worth of clothes from a Walmart, and for stealing an iPad, two guns and business checks from a home, according to WBRZ"

I'll be damned. This must be his girlfriend.

i didnt know i was being serious, or that i should ever take into consideration what maga trash think of me, but thanks tips. brb gonna go to the hospital and get my feelings fixed.

It's a story about a baby getting beat to death and your first instinct is to make a (bad, childish) joke.

Seriously, seek help.

It's a story about a baby getting beat to death and your first instinct is to make a (bad, childish) joke.

Seriously, seek help.

well, going with the conservative "more guns would have prevented this" solution may not have been my greatest approach to a tragedy but somebody had to throw it out there.

Wait, so it's only in a certain communities children now?

Stop pretending that evil fits your racist stereotype.
Your'e joking, right? You're kind of proving his point if your attempt at counter examples are from England 31 and 56 years ago, a Canadian 25 years ago, and some people killing classmates several years ago to compare to beating a baby to death.

You don't have to scour the internet to pick out decades old cases, we already know how many teen murderers there are by year, and it isn't even close in raw numbers, let alone the rate when you consider it's 13% of the population, and the "white" numbers even include hispanics, and it still isn't even close.

3yr while the parents were out gambling.
So sad and sicking

The two preteen boys, who have not been identified because of their ages, are accused of beating Blessing Buckles until she suffered a fatal brain bleed — with a 4-year-old girl also found badly beaten, according to WBRZ.

A child called 911 on Feb. 12 to report that Blessing was not breathing and no adults were home, with deputies having to knock on doors because the young caller did not know the exact address in Baton Rouge, the report said.

Who's sleeping with these ugly psychos?

I'd bet with 100% certainty they will. they are broken. unfixable

odd this happens in a certain community every fucking time
White males are the overwhelming majority of pedophiles. Odd that all the child fucking happens in a certain community every fucking time.

Seriously, seek help.
He made a joke, oh no, anyway, please proceed to vote as bloodthirsty and reactionary as possible in all of your upcoming local and national elections so you can continue increasing funding for racist police and defunding schools.

Certainly his joke is far more harmful to these communities than your deranged racist reactionary voting habits that have real world consequences!

He made a joke, oh no, anyway, please proceed to vote as bloodthirsty and reactionary as possible in all of your upcoming local and national elections so you can continue increasing funding for racist police and defunding schools.

Certainly his joke is far more harmful to these communities than your deranged racist reactionary voting habits that have real world consequences!

Quote one racist thing I've ever said on here. I'll wait.

Back