Law Two Cousins 10 and 12 Charged with the Murder of...

MLarson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
3yr while the parents were out gambling.
So sad and sicking

The two preteen boys, who have not been identified because of their ages, are accused of beating Blessing Buckles until she suffered a fatal brain bleed — with a 4-year-old girl also found badly beaten, according to WBRZ.

A child called 911 on Feb. 12 to report that Blessing was not breathing and no adults were home, with deputies having to knock on doors because the young caller did not know the exact address in Baton Rouge, the report said.

Yeah, that's fucked up, is a 10 years old even capable of standing trial?

Yeah, that's fucked up, is a 10 years old even capable of standing trial?
Some places don't allow prosecution under a certain age and, even if they did, these 2 will not be tried as adults so it's likely going to be lesser charges and neither of them would be incarcerated by the time they turn 18 unless they commit more heinous acts in juvey.

Some places don't allow prosecution under a certain age and, even if they did, these 2 will not be tried as adults so it's likely going to be lesser charges and neither of them would be incarcerated by the time they turn 18 unless they commit more heinous acts in juvey.
I'd bet with 100% certainty they will. they are broken. unfixable

odd this happens in a certain community every fucking time

I think kids can be rehabilitated from some of the most fucked up things, but then again fucked up shit like this is a serial killer origin story.

Some background on the mothers, who say they knew the 12 year old had a history of violence towards the younger children, but just ignored it.

Yates was previously arrested for stealing $20 worth of clothes from a Walmart, and for stealing an iPad, two guns and business checks from a home, according to WBRZ.

She also reportedly threw a brick through the windshield of another woman’s car in 2020, and is wanted on two active warrants from undisclosed cases in Baker, Louisiana.

Scott, meanwhile, allegedly set a car on fire next to someone’s home and was charged with murder in 2021 for allegedly shooting a woman to death, but was never indicted by a grand jury.

Witnesses claimed she tampered with security cameras to avoid detection, WBRZ previously reported.

As of Monday afternoon, both Scott and Yates remained in the East Baton Rouge Parish Jail under a $40,000 bond each, according to AL.com.

Every time? Like in Illinois? Would this be the certain community you're speaking of?

Used to think like this, but they managed to rehabilitate a child sicario like 10 years ago, the case was very famous because the kid was forced to kill at 10 and at 13 he was already carrying out torture sessions.

Then again, after his capture he was eventually released and given to some relatives that lived in the US and the kid stopped making news.

I think the kid having an extended normal family helped a lot, but some children outright lose at life the moment they are born.

these are kids, that's a father. you aren't good at this
Wait, so it's only in a certain communities children now?

Stop pretending that evil fits your racist stereotype.

Just no...

But the parents and guardians should be charged with manslaughter for the 3 year old.

"Yates was previously arrested for stealing $20 worth of clothes from a Walmart, and for stealing an iPad, two guns and business checks from a home, according to WBRZ.

She also reportedly threw a brick through the windshield of another woman’s car in 2020, and is wanted on two active warrants from undisclosed cases in Baker, Louisiana.

Scott, meanwhile, allegedly set a car on fire next to someone’s home and was charged with murder in 2021 for allegedly shooting a woman to death, but was never indicted by a grand jury."

The fuck... how did she not indicted for murder? Maybe not enough evidence? But damn, these two women are worthless.

Just no...

But the parents and guardians should be charged with manslaughter for the 3 year old.
So far, the charges include accessory to 2nd degree murder. They've even copped to the fact they knew the 12 year old had been violent with the children in the past, and they had presented with bruising, but they did nothing about it.

So far, the charges include accessory to 2nd degree murder. They've even copped to the fact they knew the 12 year old had been violent with the children in the past, and they had presented with bruising, but they did nothing about it.

I edited my post above after reading further...

Those kids never stood a chance with these two. They were probably left home alone most of the time.

Just no...

"Yates was previously arrested for stealing $20 worth of clothes from a Walmart, and for stealing an iPad, two guns and business checks from a home, according to WBRZ.

Scott, meanwhile, allegedly set a car on fire next to someone’s home and was charged with murder in 2021 for allegedly shooting a woman to death, but was never indicted by a grand jury."

The fuck... how did she not indicted for murder? Maybe not enough evidence? But damn, these two women are worthless.
Check my earlier post.

Witnesses claimed she tampered with security cameras to avoid detection, WBRZ previously reported.

Back