Steven Crowder interviews man that fired 30+ immigrants.

Really? No show, no call, and they should be allowed to keep their jobs?

They didn't no call, they told him in advance.

He better be careful. You can get in trouble for firing people over their political beliefs.

And I dont know if it fits this guys situation but some contracts can start to add penalties if work falls behind and that can get really expensive.

id bet lots of you are getting emo about their specific reasoning for laying out.

if they said that we're not coming in today because of a special christian holiday, then id bet this wouldnt be a wr thread.

Except they didn't, and Anti-Trump protests aren't covered under basic human rights.

Lot's of restaurants here told their employees there would be no repercussions, some even encouraged their staff to take the day off out of graciousness for the work they do. I said this guy was a hero for the heartless, meaning if people are celebrating this guy as some kind of model, I feel okay in assuming those people are hardhearted.

I have tremendous respect for the immigrants I've worked with throughout the near decade I worked in the restaurant industry. Everyone knew the immigrants kept things running smoothly, outworked the natives, and had a better attitude than most anyone.

I don't care if it was a day without immigrants or a day without X race/ethnicity/religion or whatever, I would likely support the employer.

A day without Immigrants is incredibly stupid. Especially because the issue is illegal immigrants, not legal immigrants like the flotus. They would also be replaced quickly and hell wages for those positions might actually go up.

This guy should be getting fined out the ass for hiring illegal immigrants in the first place. He's a big part of the problem too.

Except they didn't, and Anti-Trump protests aren't covered under basic human rights.

all protesting should be allowed in the US, so long as youre not infringing on the rights of others.

another right is for this guy to fire them. all is as it should be.

They didn't no call, they told him in advance.

He better be careful. You can get in trouble for firing people over their political beliefs.

They work for him, you don't get to dictate to your boss when you are going to work. Jesus, you leftists can't admit they fucked up if that means going against the team.

I don't care if it was a day without immigrants or a day without X race/ethnicity/religion or whatever, I would likely support the employer.

A day without Immigrants is incredibly stupid. Especially because the issue is illegal immigrants, not legal immigrants like the flotus. They would also be replaced quickly and hell wages for those positions might actually go up.

That's exactly what someone who has no connections to the immigrant community or the ethnic community would say, that or someone who doesn't understand the nuances of the conversation.

Its construction and when you got at least 6 months of contracts scheduled everyday counts, so when you lose a day here and there its really starts to get shitty for everyone because you are working 16hr days and weekends.

so firing 30 people at once is going to put him back on schedule, or put him further behind would you say?

he did this to prove a point.

Probably should have unionised.

Bro, anybody with a regular job can no show, no call, and keep their jobs...Seriously the crappiest of jobs don't fire you.

Fact is that the douchebag in the video, did it for a political reason. He supported Trump and hated that these people didn't.

If some random guy didn't go without this cause, he wouldn't give a shit.

I want to see a list of jobs you can no show no call and keep working there...even Wendy's would fire your ass.

so firing 30 people at once is going to put him back on schedule, or put him further behind would you say?

he did this to prove a point.

When I worked in construction people got fired constantly and there was always people new people filling the spots the next day. He warned them and most of them were probably just basic laborers that need no training just show up and work.

They work for him, you don't get to dictate to your boss when you are going to work. Jesus, you leftists can't admit they fucked up if that means going against the team.

Actually, this is America and workers have rights as well.

At least for now.

all protesting should be allowed in the US, so long as youre not infringing on the rights of others.

another right is for this guy to fire them. all is as it should be.

Protesting is allowed...not at the expense of your employer.

What's happening to you, you're slowly turning into Leroy?

I don't understand what you're trying to say here?

If it can be demonstrated that the firings were politically motivated he'll have bigger problems than having to find 30 new employees.

When I worked in construction people got fired constantly and there was always people new people filling the spots the next day. He warned them and most of them were probably just basic laborers that need no training just show up and work.

thats an amazingly impressive turnaround time. so you claim he needed to fire these people for putting him a day behind. now he can rehire 30 people by the next day who are just as prepared to keep him on track.

fair enough. most impressive of him.

thats an amazingly impressive turnaround time. so you claim he needed to fire these people for putting him a day behind. now he can rehire 30 people by the next day who are just as prepared to keep him on track.

fair enough. most impressive of him.

The company used temp workers as well you could call in a ton pf people for basic labor at crunch time.

Back