Steven Crowder interviews man that fired 30+ immigrants.

The notion that employers are some sort of generous people by giving jobs is ridiculous.

You give a job to someone because you can profit from their labor, if he can do without 30+ employees overnight, then i can bet my ass off that he was overstaffed.

That being said i do hate when employees miss just like that, but in Mexico we dont have at will employment so you can only fire them when they miss 3 times in a month.

Why the fuck would a small business owner purposely over staffing his business and cover more payroll than he has to?

I don't like this suggestion because what he did was completely rational and logical. To call him a hero plays into the hands of the loons who think that it's within your right to demand that a private company should employ you no matter how you behave.

If you play fast and loose with your job, I don't have sympathy for you.

I did not watch the video. But is that necessary to say he's a hero for the heartless? No. I see a lot of people celebrating this and making a joke about it, people who are typically jerks on this forum, which kind of reinforces my claim.

And yes, I do own a business.

So you side with a bunch of employees who were told in advance that they couldnt take the day off over a business owner? Fuck those idiots! They deserved to be fired and made fun of. You dont get paid to be a SJW. You get paid to work.

its his right to fire them.

but hes almost unquestionably a dick. was it REALLY necessary to fire these people? doubtful. he did it to make a point that he really didnt need to make.

but i also dont think that alone makes him a racist or anything. hes just a dickhead.

Why the fuck would a small business owner purposely over staffing his business and cover more payroll than he has to?

How can a small business fire 30+ employees overnight and still being able to operate like nothing happened?

As usual we have a bunch of econ retards siding with the people who got fired. No shock there.

but hes almost unquestionably a dick. was it REALLY necessary to fire these people? doubtful. he did it to make a point that he really didnt need to make.

but i also dont think that alone makes him a racist or anything. hes just a dickhead.

Why not? He said you dont have permission to take the day off to protest. He needed them to work. They called his bluff and he fired them.

You dont want to work fuck off, thats how its worked for most of my adult life.

Why not? He said you dont have permission to take the day off to protest. He needed them to work. They called his bluff and he fired them.

totally his right to do so.

but are they normally bad employees? was it really necessary to get rid of them all? i really doubt it.

Ok. an employer who relies his income from the business is a dickhead because despite the memo that whoever doesn't show up to work will get fired for the reason other that they are not sick, it isn't an emergency...but for "a day without immigrants" which isn't even a holiday. He made it clear as day that you can't just abandon your job because what? If I'm going to tell my boss, I won't show up for work tomorrow because "it's a day without immigrant"...I'm probably unemployed right now...

You dont want to work fuck off, thats how its worked for most of my adult life.

i understand.

do they really "not want to work" though, or is this just a one day thing? totally his right to fire them. but are they normally employees that miss work? i doubt it. most people would probably just be irritated as their bosses, but this guy wants to be a hard ass and prove a point. good for him i guess, but no necessary id wager.

totally his right to do so.

but are they normally bad employees? was it really necessary to get rid of them all? i really doubt it.
Are they good employees? If they care so much with their jobs, why did they not show up?

Really? No show, no call, and they should be allowed to keep their jobs?

Bro, anybody with a regular job can no show, no call, and keep their jobs...Seriously the crappiest of jobs don't fire you.

Fact is that the douchebag in the video, did it for a political reason. He supported Trump and hated that these people didn't.

If some random guy didn't go without this cause, he wouldn't give a shit.

i understand.

do they really "not want to work" though, or is this just a one day thing? totally his right to fire them. but are they normally employees that miss work? i doubt it. most people would probably just be irritated as their bosses, but this guy wants to be a hard ass and prove a point. good for him i guess, but no necessary id wager.

Its construction and when you got at least 6 months of contracts scheduled everyday counts, so when you lose a day here and there its really starts to get shitty for everyone because you are working 16hr days and weekends.

id bet lots of you are getting emo about their specific reasoning for laying out.

if they said that we're not coming in today because of a special christian holiday, then id bet this wouldnt be a wr thread.

So you side with a bunch of employees who were told in advance that they couldnt take the day off over a business owner? Fuck those idiots! They deserved to be fired and made fun of. You dont get paid to be a SJW. You get paid to work.

You're not even responding to anything I've put forward.

i understand.

If you knew anything about business, a small business owner having 30 people walk out on him for a day could severely hurt his business. Making him liable for whatever shortcomings are dealt to him. This workers had one job....work. They refused to do it after being told not to.

Back