Steven Crowder interviews man that fired 30+ immigrants.

LMAO sure sure, and if you dumb shit employees no show you'd reward them with a blow job. Or some drugs is more likely.

No, i just take away their attendance bonus.

Ill change my question.

Have you ever worked at anything at all?

No, i just take away their attendance bonus.

Ill change my question.

Have you ever worked at anything at all?

no i fart diversity and cry refugee to have all my shit payed for. Recent ski trip, yet libersim payed for it.

Well then you are a chump imo, id fire them right away. Don't need trash dragging me down.

no i fart diversity and cry refugee to have all my shit payed for. Recent ski trip, yet libersim payed for it.

Well then you are a chump imo, id fire them right away. Don't need trash dragging me down.

How much do you take to train a new employee in your line of work?

a day without an immigrant was more anti-Trump virtue signaling from the left
a day without women is scheduled early march......

what's gonna happen to my sandwich?

Do you have a source for when I said this or are you just assigning beliefs to me that other people have espoused like a typical Trumpian lackey?
You mean exactly what you're doing in this post? I didn't vote for Trump, have said a lot that I would have preferred a more conservative candidate, but I can still recognize and laugh at the embarrassing meltdown and the desperate attempts to delegitimize his presidency, and criticize when I think he's actually wrong in something and not just blind hatred. You're so obsessed that you felt the need to bring up Trump in response to my post that had nothing to do with him.

I didn't say YOU defend it, I said it's defended by the left, which isn't even questionable. I'm not going to scan through 11,000 posts to find your thoughts on the subject, but if you want to show where you were against any of the conservatives being fired, or even any of the boycotts over irrelevant political views, I'd say "good for you". You're a pretty predictable poster though, so I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for it.

this is how the left works. Republicans are not anti immigrant. We are anti illegal immigrant

this is how the left works. Republicans are not anti immigrant. We are anti illegal immigrant

Then tell your people to stop hiring them.

Or are those all liberal run lumber mills, construction firms, and farms?

His business his choice. Don't like it don't use his services. He gave warning and they chose political stance over financial considerations. Political and social stances don't pay the mortgage. Do that sh*t on your own time.

How much do you take to train a new employee in your line of work?

As long as the retards can count they are good to go. And even that is not needed if the bitch has a decent personality and big tits thus can sale a fool anything.

Coming down on a few idiots can do wonders for dealing with the others.

As long as the retards can count they are good to go. And even that is not needed if the bitch has a decent personality and big tits thus can sale a fool anything.

Coming down on a few idiots can do wonders for dealing with the others.

Well good for you, here in my home state we are currently sitting on 4% unemployment and the demand for manual laborers is quite high.

that being said the nature of work is that employees have a multiplicative effect, if a few workers get laid off its not a problem because the remaining help with training, but renewing a big amount of workers is hell, because they dont know shit and need extra training.

Things so simple as where the hell is the bathroom can make a new employee lose valuable time.

Lot's of restaurants here told their employees there would be no repercussions, some even encouraged their staff to take the day off out of graciousness for the work they do. I said this guy was a hero for the heartless, meaning if people are celebrating this guy as some kind of model, I feel okay in assuming those people are hardhearted.

I have tremendous respect for the immigrants I've worked with throughout the near decade I worked in the restaurant industry. Everyone knew the immigrants kept things running smoothly, outworked the natives, and had a better attitude than most anyone.

No one has a problem with legal immigrants. Its the illegal ones.. Also, if you don't go to work, you should get fired. Why should this be any different.

The good news is the protest had no affect. Which means illegal immigrants are useless.

When I worked construction we had some carpenters and a general contractor that would hire illegals to do some awful shit. Anytime anybody found asbestos they would hire illegals to rip it out and throw it away or bury it.

That is some super villain shit to save money.

That's not true. If you were an immigrant, you'd probably feel differently.
By this, do you mean illegal alien?
Because I'm pretty sure most Americans, including Trump and his immigrant wife, respect immigrants(provided they obey the LAW).

Back