Steven Crowder interviews man that fired 30+ immigrants.

Indeed, thats why im not taking sides on this one.

Im a business owner, so i know what it is when people miss work.

I sympathize with the guy, but that Steven Crowder guy seems like a total asshole, trying to push forward his anti-union and anti-worker agenda on a guy tha genuinely seems to care about his workers.

Yea the guy sounded genuinely bad that all this shit went down but he had to put his foot down. Yeah Crowder gets a little right wing crazy for me sometimes but he makes some good points on things and makes some funny skits.

Yea the guy sounded genuinely bad that all this shit went down but he had to put his foot down. Yeah Crowder gets a little right wing crazy for me sometimes but he makes some good points on things and makes some funny skits.

its a push and pull kind of thing, some workers you want to keep and overlook their bad habits, but some others dont.

One in particular threatened to quite everytime he wanted something, and he had become too uppity, so we let him go.

He came back 2 months later humbled out after working at a big business where he was random worker #234234234.

In a small business, workers tend to have more leverage.

They didn't no call, they told him in advance.

He better be careful. You can get in trouble for firing people over their political beliefs.

He fired them because they no showed after he didnt give permission to take it off.

You're not even responding to anything I've put forward.

You said Im a dick cause I am making fun of these idiots for getting fired. I say I feel not even the slightest bit sorry for them. Fuck them!

its a push and pull kind of thing, some workers you want to keep and overlook their bad habits, but some others dont.

One in particular threatened to quite everytime he wanted something, and he had become too uppity, so we let him go.

He came back 2 months later humbled out after working at a big business where he was random worker #234234234.

In a small business, workers tend to have more leverage.

After a few years at a company with solid work reviews its nice when you can fuck up and nobody cares.

It's simple he warned them that he would not excuse them if they took a day off for this reason and that doing so would cause them to be fired.

He warned them and they said fuck him they are taking it anyway.

So he did what he told them he would, he gave them advanced warning.

He has already replaced all if them so I guess they were not vital as they thought.

They didn't no call, they told him in advance.

He better be careful. You can get in trouble for firing people over their political beliefs.
You can? Funny, because almost every firing for political belief is a conservative getting fired for his, which has nothing to do with job performance and the left all defend it by saying "the company is free to fire anyone they wants if they don't want those beliefs associated with the company".

They didn't get fired for any beliefs anyway, they got fired for skipping work in protest after he told them he needs them at work. Glad to see you are now opposed to people getting fired for political beliefs though, and hope you stick to it for both sides.

Last edited:
Lot's of restaurants here told their employees there would be no repercussions, some even encouraged their staff to take the day off out of graciousness for the work they do.

Yes, because a restaurant and a masonry company with contractual obligations are the exact same thing.

Anyone that didn't have prior approval to skip out on work deserved to be fired. It's really as simple as that.

Its construction a lost day can cause lots of shit, and theres lots of people willing to fill the gap.

Imagine if people tried to pull this off when it comes to healthcare, like in a hospital. Many patients would die.

Who spearheaded the "event" anyway?

Imagine if people tried to pull this off when it comes to healthcare, like in a hospital. Many patients would die.

Who spearheaded the "event" anyway?

It was a Foremen

Social Justice warriors, leftists and other liberals on the fringe of completely losing your minds...

pay attention to this thread and read the arguments defending the actions of these people who skipped work and are condemning the employer...

this is why you guys are losing and will continue to lose....

Social Justice warriors, leftists and other liberals on the fringe of completely losing your minds...

pay attention to this thread and read the arguments defending the actions of these people who skipped work and are condemning the employer...

this is why you guys are losing and will continue to lose....

Yup, SJWs wanting basic worker rights that exist virtually everywhere with a shred of development.

I wouldnt mind really if then said conservatives didnt turned around and blamed off-shoring and immigrants for the demise of the middle class in other threads.

With a magic wand like that.

whats the million of unemployed in the US ?

so you'd keep dumb trash that does not shop up for work if it was you ? is this a mexi thing.

Please cite me where is says employers have the right to fire their employees over their political beliefs. I'll wait.
They weren't fired for political beliefs, they didn't fucking clock in

if you call in and say, i can't work today, my baby is vomiting, sure, that's fine.

if you call in and say, i'mma go watch telemundo with all the other Mexicans, Areba, Areba!!!

Back