Steven Crowder interviews man that fired 30+ immigrants.

You can? Funny, because almost every firing for political belief is a conservative getting fired for his, which has nothing to do with job performance and the left all defend it by saying "the company is free to fire anyone they wants if they don't want those beliefs associated with the company".

They didn't get fired for any beliefs anyway, they got fired for skipping work in protest after he told them he needs them at work. Glad to see you are now opposed to people getting fired for political beliefs though, and hope you stick to it for both sides.

Do you have a source for when I said this or are you just assigning beliefs to me that other people have espoused like a typical Trumpian lackey?

The good news is the protest had no affect. Which means illegal immigrants are useless.

Do you have a source for when I said this or are you just assigning beliefs to me that other people have espoused like a typical Trumpian lackey?

AKA I have no argument so your a trump suppoter

They weren't fired for political beliefs, they didn't fucking clock in

if you call in and say, i can't work today, my baby is vomiting, sure, that's fine.

if you call in and say, i'mma go watch telemundo with all the other Mexicans, Areba, Areba!!!

Then why is he trolling around political shows bragging about it if it wasn't politically motivated?

I love saying your lol you can always tell when someone has nothing

200.webp

Pretty sure anyone would've been fired for no show and no call unless they have some kind of life threatening emergency that prevented them from calling or getting to work.

whats the million of unemployed in the US ?

so you'd keep dumb trash that does not shop up for work if it was you ? is this a mexi thing.

Who will magically know where to show up, with the paperwork done and knowing who are their bosses and how the company operates.

Have you ever had a real job?

How is he bragging?

By appearing on politically motivated outlets talking about it.

If it was a no big deal business as usual firing.. why not just go about your business as usual?

Who will magically know where to show up, with the paperwork done and knowing who are their bosses and how the company operates.

Have you ever had a real job?

lol so a mexi thing, are you just mad dumb shits from your neck of the woods got fired for being dumb trash.

If it was a no big deal business as usual firing.. why not just go about your business as usual?

You know news outlets ask people to be on their shows and there are other business owners being asked about them firing people as well.

He said people were going crazy phoning him maybe he feels the need to explain his side. But no hes a asshole thats doing it for political reasons to you

well, if media outlets want to demonize him for the firings, why cant he go on one to justify his actions?

lol so a mexi thing, are you just mad dumb shits from your neck of the woods got fired for being dumb trash.

Im a business owner, are you?

Lot's of restaurants here told their employees there would be no repercussions, some even encouraged their staff to take the day off out of graciousness for the work they do. I said this guy was a hero for the heartless, meaning if people are celebrating this guy as some kind of model, I feel okay in assuming those people are hardhearted.

I have tremendous respect for the immigrants I've worked with throughout the near decade I worked in the restaurant industry. Everyone knew the immigrants kept things running smoothly, outworked the natives, and had a better attitude than most anyone.

If thinking you're a dumbass for thinking you're actually the victim for just not showing up to work one day and getting fired for it makes a person "hardhearted", sign me up.

Back