South Korea, Japan balk at admitting Syrian refugees, “prefer to protect our women"

I don't think it's because they don't have men who can...It's because most of their men likes white women...why do you think Japanese chicks are obsessed with having blonde hair?
16.jpg
dc6df1ed609163d8a372aaebe325c6e1.jpg

They would be in for a surprise when the white women hit their 30s-40s and balloon up to 160lbs+ looking like they aged to their 50s

How many Syrian 'Fugees have assaulted American women while in America?

Are they worried about rape or just horney asain vag getting busted open by non-tiny asain dicks?

Well, being that Asian chicks don't have any desire for refugees or... ANY kind of middle-eastern men than it will be rape.

There are already enough American military dudes in Japan and Korea to accomplish what you mentioned.

Lol love the few left pussy ass liberals trying to make south Korea and Japan look bad for not allowing a bunch of rapists into their country like what's happening in Sweden. I think they are wise for their decision but there will always be a few pussys with their Dicks tucked between their legs that will cry about it.

Are they worried about rape or just horney asain vag getting busted open by non-tiny asain dicks?

The same way small white european men are worried about horny white vag getting busted open by non-tiny arab and BBC dicks. Thats all you guys complain about all day in the war room LOL

There was a thread talking about this before. . . all way back in feb. Not fake news.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/j...t-must-look-after-its-citizens-first.3464217/

Also Israel isn't taking in any refugees, but their leaders talk bad on the US and Trump for not being pro immigration.

SJW's give Israel and Saudi Arabia a pass but complain about homogenous societies trying to stay homogenous.

It disgusts me that me that Jews think they deserve their own land. After being welcomed by others for 2000 years and demanding the U.S. be open to all.

This is what a common sense immigration policy looks like, can't believe that liberals argue that refugees and third world immigrants are good for the economy or commit less crime.

"South Korea and Japan have been reluctant to take in refugees from Syria.

The United States admitted more than 10,000 Syrian refugees on former President Barack Obama’s watch.

Since 1994, 1,144 Syrians have requested asylum in South Korea, but refugee status has been granted to only three, government figures show.

As of October 2016, Japan had taken in just six Syrian refugees. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe told reporters in 2015 that the country needed to “look after its own.”

“Both Japan and South Korea are relatively wealthy societies that could afford to provide resettlement assistance to refugees,” said Phil Robertson, deputy director of Human Rights Watch’s Asia division. “There is a reluctance to have refugees become a part of that society.”

Ahmed Lababidi, a 23-year-old Syrian who lives on South Korea’s Jeju Island, an hour flight south of Seoul, was rejected for asylum. He told VOA News that the local immigration office informed him that fleeing war is not grounds by itself for refugee status in South Korea.

“They just say you are not a refugee,” he said the official told him. “Because it’s just war, you can stay here, but not as a refugee.”

Rights groups have accused South Korea of not fulfilling its commitment as a signatory of the United Nations Convention relating to the Status of Refugees, a treaty that defines who is a refugee and what responsibilities a host nation has in providing for that individual.

Robertson said South Korea’s humanitarian visas are an “artificial category” that “gives less rights” to asylum seekers, noting that Japan, too, has come under similar criticism in regard to its refugee policy.

An official at South Korea’s Ministry of Justice, who asked not to be named per office rules, said all asylum applications are “evaluated fairly” and consideration is given based on the circumstances in their home country as well as evidence of persecution.

Robertson said that South Korea’s policies toward Syrian or other asylum seekers stand in stark contrast to its generous resettlement program for North Korean defectors. He said it is hypocritical for Seoul to call on other nations to protect North Korean escapees when it does not offer the same treatment to refugees within its own borders.

South Korea’s Ministry of Justice confirmed on Feb. 2 that “civil war is not sufficient grounds for granting refugee status,” The Korea Observer reported.

A ministry official said Seoul is also concerned of the risk of sexual assaults which could occur should any migrants be allowed in.

“Judging by what we see in Europe, we would prefer to protect our women, rather than potentially place them at risk,” the official said." http://www.worldtribune.com/south-korea-japan-balk-at-admitting-syrian-refugees/

hi SensaiRambo,

when it comes to xenophobia, Americans have nothing on the Asians...its not even close.

- IGIT

I am really curious to hear western feminists reacting to this policy and argument. Their little heads are going to explode.

hi SensaiRambo,

when it comes to xenophobia, Americans have nothing on the Asians...its not even close.

- IGIT
hi SensaiRambo,

- IGIT

Your 'xenophobia' is their self-preservation instinct. They also dont tend to export 'democracy' to the 3rd world or stir shit up in the ME.

Your 'xenophobia' is their self-preservation instinct. They also dont tend to export 'democracy' to the 3rd world or stir shit up in the ME.

hi vespasian,

what you've said is true, about Asians not having a neocon bone in their body. they're not trying to change the world, you're right.

but i'm right too.

asians are really the most racist folks i know. they've got alot of great stereotypes....hard working, diligent, law abiding, educated, etc.

but they are ferociously racist, just as much as your typical redneck is about blacks.

- IGIT

Is there a source for this other than a rumour spinning, blog side-project of the Moonie Times (targeted at those for whom the Moonie Times is too factual and leftist)?

Have you ever lived in a different country because from my experience you will develop a bond with a new country if you like it.
I can only speak for myself but I live in Thailand for 10 years and certainly care about their holidays or culture.
I mean it's not much different from back home they just have different names but that's when I get together with my wife's family the same way I would get together for German holidays back in Europe.

I am not sure I would fight for the country mostly because I could always go back to Germany. But if I would have half/half children.
It would be up to them if they are loyal to the Thai King or the Fatherland. Ideally both but I can't see any reason why they would not relate to the country here.

That is because you aren't tied to a religion or a supreme ideological belief which dictates your life and outlook.

If you truly had an extremely strong belief system in whatever it may be you would easily throw Thailand under the bus to save XYZ or for whatever cause XYZ is.

Even the atheists in here are knowledgeable enough to realize that religion and strong ideological beliefs can make people do crazy things. You are approaching this as if everyone who immigrates/migrates to somewhere is like you and that everyone takes a 'secular' approach to life.

No dude its not part of some greater plot.

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions for a reason.

People always try to correct horrible things that happen by going overboard with things. Crazy gun control after a shooting , the tsa after 911 or because america has an ugly past with racism and prejudice we reshaped our culture so no one is allowed to feel that way ..... Creating this issue with islam where even though they do cray shit because of their religion we arent allowed to talk about it . Thats why the people who shoot and run people over get the sympathy after an attack and those outraged at the killers are the bad guys.

The world isnt some giant conspiracy its just cause and effect with a buncha greedy cock suckers in the middle trying to get rich off the ebb and flow

I don't favour every conspiracy theory that happens along, but when people are as easy to predict as you have laid out here (and we tend to be) it isn't hard to make the leap to someone (or a group of someones) using that predictability against the masses in order to profit from our idiocy.

asians (not asian americans) are racist as fuck

im half mexican and half white and i was engaged to a korean girl. i had to pretendi was only white or her mom wouldnt approve of the marriage lol

Yep I should have been more clear asian americans are fine. One my best friends was asian when I was like 12 but her grandma hated me. Anytime I came over she would have to convince her grandma we were just friends. Her parents weren't around can't remember what happened to them.

They would be in for a surprise when the white women hit their 30s-40s and balloon up to 160lbs+ looking like they aged to their 50s
Meh. I think it's more how you take care of your woman. Not all asian women aged well either.

asians (not asian americans) are racist as fuck

im half mexican and half white and i was engaged to a korean girl. i had to pretendi was only white or her mom wouldnt approve of the marriage lol
Asians and brown people are just as racist if not more. I have worked in retail for 5 years and I work with a brown dude and most customers would chose to deal with us because of our race because they think they will get better deals if they deal with someone with their race.

Back