South Korea, Japan balk at admitting Syrian refugees, “prefer to protect our women" | Page 8

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by SensaiRambo, Apr 18, 2017.

1. goldennirvana Black Belt

goldennirvana
    Only if it goes too far. The ideal situation is to find a perfect balance of a liberal culture as far as art, music, film etc etc, but with a conservative core to it all. Too much conservatism and too much liberalism are both equally as bad. Too conservative and you end up with Afghanistan, and too liberal and you end up with the West. Both have serious problems, although at least Afghanistan is preserving itself (which is bad for the rest of the world lol).

Yup, they're fragile alright. It's amazing to me how those on the left can't see just how fragile they are. Douglas Murray said that a culture is similar to an eco system: takes decades, centuries or even millennia to come into existence, but can be destroyed so easily. He's a British voice of reason on Islam, mass immigration and other issues like that. Unfortunately though he's a Zionist and backs Western military intervention. On another note... ever noticed how any mainstream voice in the West who is anti-Islam is also pro-Israel? I guess that's a box you have to tick to be a prominent anti-Islam voice in the West. I can't imagine why.

Anyone with a single working brain cell knows exactly what Europe will be like in a hundred years time.

Space likes this.
  2. Der Eisbär psychonauticus ursus

Der Eisbär
    for sure. my ideal life in Japan would be owning an old traditional japanese style house with the sliding doors, somewhere in the countryside, taking trips to the city once in a while and having a submissive japanese wife with some big ol teetays

Pelosi2016 and electricfuneral like this.
  3. Der Eisbär psychonauticus ursus

Der Eisbär
    My condolences brah.

4. quatin Green Belt

quatin
    That's a legit argument for not taking in refugees, except that's not what's happening here. What some of us who know asian culture are pointing out is this is basic racism. They're low key about it, but it's very prevalent in asian culture. If they wanted to "protect their women", they would've done something about the US military bases that's been a source of rape for decades. What they're really rejecting is "brown people" from the middle east. If it were white refugees, I doubt you'll see the same reaction, even if they were patriarchal, unemployed with no concept of "rape culture".

This by no means invalidates their refusal. It's their country, they do what they want. We're just mocking their excuses, since it's just thinly veiled racism.

5. Bald1 War Room Can

Bald1
    I'll take your word for it. I've had Chinese and Korean friends growing up, and while they were cool, the same can't be said for their grandparents.

6. Armbars Red Belt

Armbars
    My brother in law is a director of a good company, spoke the language and has a shed load of cash. Still was unable to become a citizen.

He now has a Japanese passport and is a citizen. He got married and had kids. Only way in. The whole process took him 5 years.

electricfuneral likes this.
  7. KantoTerror Silver Belt

KantoTerror
    Lol...all you need is lower your standards and you're good for the day bro...ain't no thang.

Der Eisbär likes this.
  8. electricfuneral Red Belt

electricfuneral
    how does your brother like being Gaijin?

Did they make him revoke any of his other citizenships?

9. goldennirvana Black Belt

goldennirvana
  10. goldennirvana Black Belt

goldennirvana
    During WW1 & WW2, the USA was at least 85% white and the only other major minority group was black, at about 10%, with 'other' making up the rest. Your question is nonsensical.

Not because of diversity. In 50 years time, the USA will not be anywhere near as strong, and in 100 years time, it won't even exist.

11. JDragon War Room Patriot

JDragon
    That is the case everywhere. Germany rejects a vast majority of asylum claims but cannot deport people to war regions. So the key is to not allow people to get there in the first place. For Japan, that's rather easy as it is for the US because they lack a land connection to the most troublesome regions.

12. goldennirvana Black Belt

goldennirvana
    LOL at thinking a mixture of European groups is the same as Somalis, Pakistanis, Nigerians, Arabs, Mexicans, Turks etc etc. <45><45><45><45>

The USA will not exist in a hundred years time. It will break up into various new nations, and the only groups that will survive this break up will be the ones that practice ethno-centrism & look out for their own.

Why not?

Palis likes this.
  13. TheWorm Black Belt

TheWorm
    <escalate99>

14. Palis ♔ God Tier Ego

Palis
    Squirm, worm!

Space, Curmudgeon and TheWorm like this.
  15. SensaiRambo Bow to your sensai

SensaiRambo
    [​IMG]

Chancellor Angela Merkel is setting aside €90m (£76m) in taxpayers’ money to create a fund which will pay migrants to withdraw their asylum applications and leave Germany voluntarily.
    The handouts will form part of a 16-point plan to speed up the removal of rejected asylum seekers, after Tunisian migrant Anis Amri murdered a Polish lorry driver, hijacked his vehicle and drove it into a Christmas market in Berlin while awaiting deportation.

U.S. president Donald Trump told The Times that Merkel made a “catastrophic mistake” when she opened the doors to an unlimited number of migrants in 2015. Her vice-chancellor, Sigmar Gabriel, later admitted that his superior had underestimated how difficult it would be to integrate migrants on such a grand scale, and that Germany had been plunged into a kulturkampf, or “cultural war”, as a result.

Germany rejected 170,000 asylum claims in 2016 but, according to the Mail, just 26,000 were repatriated. 55,000 more decided to leave voluntarily – apparently leaving 81,000 bogus applicants unaccounted for.

“We rely heavily on voluntary departures,” admitted Chancellor Merkel, who was announcing the package after falling behind the Social Democrats in polls for Germany’s upcoming elections.

Martin Schulz, the former President of the European Parliament who has been nominated as the Social Democrat challenger to Merkel, said he backed the proposals to speed up deportations.

Schulz has previously insisted that “the people who are arriving [in Europe] are refugees who have been threatened [and] we should welcome them” – a statement which is at odds with the Vice-President of the European Commission’s admission that at least 60 per cent are economic migrants.

As a leading figure in the European Union, Schulz was a strong supporter of the compulsory migrant quotas. These were forced through by the bloc despite strong opposition from central and eastern European member-states, which did not agree with Germany’s unilateral decision to throw open the borders.

Schulz hit out strongly at these countries in 2015, accusing them of “national egotism in its purest form”.

Polish interior minister Mariusz Blaszczak
    described at Schulz’s words as “an example of German arrogance”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/merkel-will-pay-migrants-leave-germany/

16. Pelosi2016 Blue Belt

Pelosi2016
    The rape thing is completely overblown. Even searching google it is the same small number of rape incidences being regurgitated over and over again. The actual rate is surprisingly low.

A lot of GI's marry local women and take them to the land of the big PX, so it is important to consider the positive outcomes too.

17. Bald1 War Room Can

Bald1
    Cool. I'm not going to argue either way as I know nothing about this topic. I was using it as a point of reference. So, thanks, and not in a sarcastic way.

Regardless, if the local population thinks there is a problem, then you can't fault them in thinking that a more "traditional" bunch of young men would cause even more issues.

18. Banchan Banned

Banchan
    Given the example that @Armbars gave about his brother how do you go on about posting what you did here?

19. Pelosi2016 Blue Belt

Pelosi2016
    I lived in Asia for quite a number of years so I am qualified to speak for them. I don't think their nationalism is such an unusual thing or even a bad thing.

The unusual phemenon is the countries, almost exclusively Anglo interestingly, which large portions of their citizens believe they are in such dire need of immigration that a no-filtering process is superior to even the slightest filters placed on immigration. No, Asian countries aren't the outliers at all. They are the norm when compared with the rest of the world.

leto1776 likes this.
  20. Pale Man In Black Brown Belt

Pale Man In Black
    "South Korea and Japan have been reluctant to take in refugees from Syria."

Racist or just not suicidal cattle?