South Korea, Japan balk at admitting Syrian refugees, “prefer to protect our women"

Conservatives:
  • "What makes the West great is our Judeo-Christian heritage and values."
  • "We need to be more like Japan and Korea."
Which is it? Can you get your story straight?

You lack comprehension skills. Be more like Japanin the sense that we protect and stand up for our culture

Conservatives:

Mentally ill left. (like you)

Lets bring in psycho savage rapists.
Its out fault psycho savages rapists are murdering and raping. Lets be more tolerant of those psycho rapist savages.

lol mentally ill leftis and liberals.

You lack comprehension skills. Be more like Japanin the sense that we protect and stand up for our culture

Mentally ill left. (like you)

Lets bring in psycho savage rapists.
Its out fault psycho savages rapists are murdering and raping. Lets be more tolerant of those psycho rapist savages.

lol mentally ill leftis and liberals.

I never said I was for bringing in refugees.

I also never said I was for "Christian values."

My problem is with the hypocrisy of those that want to thump a bible with one hand and slam the door on refugees with the other.

Last edited:
Looking at the current state of the USA, then predicting what it will be like in a hundred years time isn't hard if you have even a simple understanding of history. Multi-ethnic & multi-religious countries are the weakest because by definition there are major divides within the society. The USA's divisions are wide & deep, and it will not be able to withstand the major conflicts which will arise because of it. We already see the conflicts heating up, as we speak.
Like I said. Can't predict the outcome of a UFC fight, yet someone can predict the fall of the U.S. and when it will take place. Tell me, what have you ever predicted correctly?? It's insane how much credit people give themselves without having earned it. Part of the entitled generation I see. If the U.S. does fall, just know that people like you didn't do much to help.

Like I said. Can't predict the outcome of a UFC fight, yet someone can predict the fall of the U.S. and when it will take place.

You're having to repeat yourself because you have no substance.

You're working with a false equivalency. If it was so easy to predict UFC fights then the gambling industry wouldn't exist, because it would go out of business. But all you need to do to predict the future of a multi-ethnic & multi-religious state is study history. It never ends well, with the worst case scenario being civil war. Your response proves you have zero grasp of history and what happens to a multi-ethnic/religious nation/kingdom/empire when things go down the drain. Those kinds of states don't break up with new borders just randomly forming - they break up along ethnic and/or religious lines.

Tell me, what have you ever predicted correctly?? It's insane how much credit people give themselves without having earned it. Part of the entitled generation I see.

You don't understand what the term 'entitled generation' means.

If the U.S. does fall, just know that people like you didn't do much to help.

It's not me that will be responsible for the break up of the US, it's the globalists/leftists. It's ALL on them.

You're having to repeat yourself because you have no substance.
I'm repeating myself because it's YOU that has no substance. People suck at predictions, and you aren't special. Nothing about you is special. If would be one thing if you actually had a record of predicting shit correctly, but no, that's not even relevant in your mind. Just a vague reference at "histroy" is all you need to predict when the U.S. will fall.

P.S. Entitlement applies to people that think they have earned something without meeting any sort of standard. So here you are thinking you're a master at predictions without having any fucking history of making correct predictions. You sound more like a loser that's saying shit just to get attention.

I'm repeating myself because it's YOU that has no substance.

ROFL you JUST copied me word for word. The word 'irony' was made for idiots like you. <45><45><45><45><45>

People suck at predictions, and you aren't special. Nothing about you is special.

You keep ignoring the fact history backs me up, not you. What are you even arguing, anyway? That there's no chance the USA will break up? That ethnically & religiously mixed societies are the strongest societies? This is what I meant when I said you have no substance. You're not making ANY argument, just saying what I'm saying is bullshit, and babbling on about UFC fights. /facepalm

If would be one thing if you actually had a record of predicting shit correctly, but no, that's not even relevant in your mind. Just a vague reference at "histroy" is all you need to predict when the U.S. will fall.

The US will break up along ethnic lines. History backs me up. Again, what are you even arguing?

P.S. Entitlement applies to people that think they have earned something without meeting any sort of standard.

So then 'entitled' doesn't apply to this conversation. My word, you're a special kind of stupid.

So here you are thinking you're a master at predictions

Really? Or is this just you making stuff up to fit your flimsy, hollow, meaningless posts? That's clear to anyone with a single working brain cell.

without having any fucking history of making correct predictions. You sound more like a loser that's saying shit just to get attention.

So if that was true, I'd have been successful because you can't stop replying to me. But in your e-rage, you weren't able to see the incredible irony in your post. LOL

My problem is with the hypocrisy of those that want to thump a bible with one hand and slam the door on refugees with the other.

I still can't tell if you have a problem with the South Korean and Japanese refugee policy or not, which is what this discussion is actually about.

They're mostly Buddhists, by the way, though that probably have very little to do with their decision to secure their national security.

Last edited:

Lmao!!! Love the standards you guys hold religious people to; "refugees" claim they need asylum then continue to breed , rape and loot the system for a lifetime.

Last edited:

It's not hypocrisy when they aren't really refugees.

The demographic of the "refugees" is that of an invading army. The bible doesn't say bend over and take it dry from third worlders.

syrian-fake-refugees.jpg

Open your eyes

Conservatives:
are you retarded?

you can say "We need to be more like Japan and Korea."(in regards to immigration and refugee programs) wihtotu saying "We need to be exactly like Japan and Korea in every single way." how is that hard for you to understand?

there is more to the west than just its judeo-christian heritage, you know that right?

Thats pure genius logic dude. Lets import a bunch of uneducated barbarians that we have made war on for generations, that hate us ,hate our societies and have no plans on joining those societies ..... What could go wrong?
I think you missed his point.

No it completely contradicts what you said. Hes white and has a good job and makes good money but was unable to get citizenship until he married a local woman. Yes there are brown and black people who obtained citizenship in japan by marrying local women.

You claimed that these countries refused citizenship and refugee status to brown people but they refuse to white people as well. If white people tried to claim refugee status in japan they will face the same hardships of obtaining refugee status and most would be denied so trying to say people are denied because brown skin color is false.

There is a list of requirements that be naturalized as a citizen in Japan. Chief among those is you have to live in Japan for 5 years. Maybe this is why it took him 5 years after marrying a Japanese chick to get citizenship? So because a white guy with money was not given special privileges in Japan, you are concluding Japanese are not racist against "brown people" from the middle east? That's a stretch in logic. In the end, he got Japanese citizenship anyways and probably got a travel and work visa granted prior to that. How does that even compare to Syrians being denied refugee status to begin with?

Yes, once in a blue moon you might see a middle eastern guy with a Japanese girl. How does that compare in relation with the frequency you see white guys with Japanese girls?

Conservatives:

Yeah, wanting to have their own homeland is totally unique to Korean culture. Westerners trying to appropriate them. Good call.

There is no creature more bizarre than the modern liberal who tries to explain that perpetual replacement and eventual non-existence are "the hallmarks of western culture and what make us unique". Padded cell stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah, wanting to have their own homeland is totally unique to Korean culture. Westerners trying to appropriate them. Good call.

There is no creature more bizarre than the modern liberal who tries to explain that perpetual replacement and eventual non-existence are "the hallmarks of western culture and what make us unique". Padded cell stuff.

This is how you win gold at the tolerance Olympics.

Convince a society that tolerance is a high virtue and have them compete to show the world how much they can not care about themselves.

Your problem is that you seem to argue against liberal 'gotcha' memes which aren't actually reflective of reality:

-That acknowledging the inclusion of Christian cultural traditions in the delicate recipe that resulted in the modern west implies personal adherence to the bible, and/or that most conservatives are actively religious to begin with (by proxy)

-The idea that sacrifice on an ethnocultural rather than personal level is a virtue within Christianity, or that somehow endangering a western teenage girl for the benefit of an angry foreign man is consistent with any interpretation of humanitarianism, Christian or otherwise

However even if these things were true -- which they aren't -- then your argument would still fall flat. Your secondary strategy was playing dumb, as though having a homeland to themselves is a novel Japanese concept and by pointing out that a modern country could exist in such a way westerners were betraying the ancient western tradition of being replaced by Somalians.

Last edited:
why has nobody proposed a 'only women and children' refugee thing?

at least that way you look like you still care, but you don't bring in the rampant pederasty and subjugation of women. and the men can stay and fight like real men, if there's any left....

Back