South Korea, Japan balk at admitting Syrian refugees, “prefer to protect our women"

If my family moved to Iran, for example, I can promise you that even in 2-3 generations I won't give a flying fuck about Iranian Thanksgiving. Ever. And neither will my descendants. And if WW III breaks out and we're asked to defend our country? Why? Why would I defend a country that I have no cultural connection to? Not in a million years.

Europe is running into the same problem now. Young Swedes, even young Germans, will often answer "No" if you ask them if they have a culture.

Have you ever lived in a different country because from my experience you will develop a bond with a new country if you like it.
I can only speak for myself but I live in Thailand for 10 years and certainly care about their holidays or culture.
I mean it's not much different from back home they just have different names but that's when I get together with my wife's family the same way I would get together for German holidays back in Europe.

I am not sure I would fight for the country mostly because I could always go back to Germany. But if I would have half/half children.
It would be up to them if they are loyal to the Thai King or the Fatherland. Ideally both but I can't see any reason why they would not relate to the country here.

The funny thing is that with their problem of a declining birth rate and an aging population, Japan actually could use the refugees unlike most other first world countries.

Also, at least with some rapefugees running around some people in Japan would actually be having sex for a change.

http://www.businessinsider.com/half-of-japanese-people-arent-having-sex-2015-7

It does looks like they have issues, but it's hard to say how automation is projected to factor in. It makes sense that as these technologies explode, that population levels would ideally go down, but at what pace is hard to say.

The funny thing is that with their problem of a declining birth rate and an aging population, Japan actually could use the refugees unlike most other first world countries.

Also, at least with some rapefugees running around some people in Japan would actually be having sex for a change.

http://www.businessinsider.com/half-of-japanese-people-arent-having-sex-2015-7

No country could use refugees. Especially these types. Japan will be fine and doesn't need to replace their population.

I truly hope you're joking.

Wouldn't it be funny if a war broke out between North and South Korea and we were denying Koreans refugee status because "civil war is not sufficient grounds for granting refugee status".
how would north vs south korea be a civil war?

World Tribune...

Ya Japanese men are not taking care of their womenz. Their was a recently an article where they were more attracted to an alpha male silverback gorilla.
This coming from an impotent white boy who can't even defend his women from Muslim rapists lmao.

You probably even get off on it like the rest of the white cucks here pontificating about Japan.

Have you ever lived in a different country because from my experience you will develop a bond with a new country if you like it.
I can only speak for myself but I live in Thailand for 10 years and certainly care about their holidays or culture.
I mean it's not much different from back home they just have different names but that's when I get together with my wife's family the same way I would get together for German holidays back in Europe.

I am not sure I would fight for the country mostly because I could always go back to Germany. But if I would have half/half children.
It would be up to them if they are loyal to the Thai King or the Fatherland. Ideally both but I can't see any reason why they would not relate to the country here.

Mass immigration makes your country weak. It fragments it so people don't group together and do simple things like close the gates.

Canada is weak and pathetic. Diversity is not a strength. The mindless drones will still support this madness.

canadas-military-forced-to-accept-fatter-less-educated-recruits-as-demographics-change-audit-reveals

The Canadian Forces has historically drawn heavily on young, white males from rural communities to fill its ranks, but the auditors cited recent census data showing that “traditional pool” has been steadily shrinking.

“Factors such as increased levels of education, an aging workforce, a labour pool increasingly made up of immigrants, and the changing expectations regarding the nature of work among the 17- to 29-year-olds have also been contributing to challenges in recruiting,”

Soon Rome will be using foreign fighters and mercenaries. We all know what happens next.

How much power do Zionists and global oligarchs have in the governments of Japan and South Korea?

Canada is weak and pathetic. Diversity is not a strength. The mindless drones will still support this madness.

If diversity is not a strength then how come the most diverse country the US beat Germany twice?

I mean just look who is the most powerful country in the world. It also happens to me the most diverse one.

If diversity is not a strength then how come the most diverse country the US beat Germany twice?

I mean just look who is the most powerful country in the world. It also happens to me the most diverse one.

You've got to be kidding me. America has been vast majority white for quite some time but that is changing fast. You think America is going to be strong in the future? America will be fragmented.

You've got to be kidding me. America has been vast majority white for quite some time but that is changing fast. You think America is going to be strong in the future? America will be fragmented.

I just suggested this as a debate topic mate. If you are up for it I debate.

If not, no such thing as white people. Outside of America there are no "white people".
The fact that you consider Polish, German, French and British all as white shows that diversity has served you well.

ChurchDance.gif~original

Preach South Korea, PREACHUH!!!

Preach Japan, PREACHUH!!!!

Thats pure genius logic dude. Lets import a bunch of uneducated barbarians that we have made war on for generations, that hate us ,hate our societies and have no plans on joining those societies ..... What could go wrong?

manipulating the situation on the ground and helping create civil wars in other societies is barbaric. Everyone's hands are dirty but a typical American who has never visited another continent would not know the workings of the world.

I just suggested this as a debate topic mate. If you are up for it I debate.

If not, no such thing as white people. Outside of America there are no "white people".
The fact that you consider Polish, German, French and British all as white shows that diversity has served you well.

Yeah they're white and of course there's differences. The vast majority of Canadians, Americans, Australians etc are a mix of all those people.

Will non European diversity work for you?

Makes sense. No one wants rapefugees to cause trouble in their countries.

Yeah they're white and of course there's differences. The vast majority of Canadians, Americans, Australians etc are a mix of all those people.

Will non European diversity work for you?

Not in its current form no. But in general I think diversity is a good thing.

I mean I hear a lot of guys talk like all whites are the same people. And all other people are bad etc.
If we go down that road (which I don't want) unless you show me you Aryan certificate we are not the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back