Serious discussion: If you think Conor plausibly beats Floyd, explain how

Because he went from low life to the high life <{dayum}> ...

C42wRvfUoAA_iif.jpg:large

Not a whole lot. Bits and pieces. Watched the Pacquaio fight. Why?

Because you sound like you haven't seen enough of his mastery yet. People that have watched enough of him know its close to impossible to beat him and that there's no way a guy with Connors experience and skill level would be even able to make it competitive.

Dude could be a sensational allround cook

But he will not beat the g.o.a.t. sushi chef at preparing sushi.

Is it now more clear?

Because you sound like you haven't seen enough of his mastery yet. People that have watched enough of him know its close to impossible to beat him and that there's no way a guy with Connors experience and skill level would be even able to make it competitive.

Maybe you haven't been around the MMA scene long to enough to know that nothing is impossible.

I've watched enough of his highlights to know his ass has been saved from getting knocked out in multiple different fights. Refs just blatantly jump in and save him. He's not unbeatable. He's great, but not unbeatable.

Anyways, my post explained that Floyd is the favourite and easily at that. I was throwing out factors that I think work in McGregors favour.

Last edited:
You're a fool if you don't think a prime, 28 year old Conor McGregor doesn't have a shot against a 40 year old Floyd Mayweather.

Dude could be a sensational allround cook

But he will not beat the g.o.a.t. sushi chef in preparing sushi.

Is it now more clear?

Just like Canada would never be able to brew a Whiskey that beats Scotch... oh wait. That happened last year.

Not that I'm in to the Scotch. I just know Canada beat the Scotts at their own brewing.

You're a fool if you don't think a prime, 28 year old Conor McGregor doesn't have a shot against a 40 year old Floyd Mayweather.

Ok then. I guess Conor has some special magic that 49 pro boxers DIDNT have..

Just like Canada would never be able to brew a Whiskey that beats Scotch... oh wait. That happened last year.

Not that I'm in to the Scotch. I just know Canada beat the Scotts at their own brewing.

Reasoning with Conor fanbois

The struggle is real

People need to understand the situation...Floyd, at his age, is -2500 against the young and in his prime Conor Mcgregor.What does this tell you......for starters, Floyd has no business stepping in a boxing ring with this guy and it's becoming a circus and is taking away from our 155 division...

Does Conor have a puncher s chance ?....yes, it's the ONLY reason why the circus possibly comes to town.You will be rewarded generously if Conor pulls the miracle.

Realistically,,,,,PLEASE JUST GO AWAY WITH THIS NONSENSE.Conor vs the winner of khabib vs Ferguson should be the only fight that merits conversation and we don't know when that's going to take place.

Between Bisping, Woodley and this far fetched boxing fight---I'm starting to get disinterest ed with the UFC and I've been an avid watcher for past 17 years.

Maybe you haven't been around the MMA scene long to enough to know that nothing is impossible.

I've watched enough of his highlights to know his ass has been saved from getting knocked out in multiple different fights. Refs just blatantly jump in and save him. He's not unbeatable. He's great, but not unbeatable.

Anyways, my post explained that Floyd is the favourite and easily at that. I was throwing out factors that I think work in McGregors favour.

Which multiple fights were these? Mma is not boxing. Upsets are harder to come by in boxing especially talking about an amateur vs one of the best of all time. Dude, opportunity ENTs are hitting floyd at a 16 percent clip and you think Connor has a chance? Lol

Oh your a highlight expert?
<Durant35>

Try actually watching a fight , bruh..

If I cared about boxing, I would watch more. The only boxer I tune in for is Pacquaio. Some one worth watching.

I grew tired of boxings bullshit decisions and favouritism. That exact reason is how Floyd has stayed undefeated. I don't have to see every minute of his career to make a decision based on a few moments where it was clear he was saved.

Back