Social How serious are you?

Im only serious about pro wrestling and pitbulls
DuZQbdcWwAEVwbQ.jpg

Merry Christmas Y'all!

This thread is specifically directed towards your intentions, persona, and attitudes while interacting on Sherdog.

A significant percentage of posters on Sherdog are pretty serious about MMA and combat sports. They hardly if ever troll, get seriously incensed over certain issues and controversies, and often exhibit an amazing degree of knowledge of techniques, personalities, and history.

I'm more or less disregarding the War Room, but apart from that a few sub-forums seem more serious-minded than others. Boxing, Betting, the several Techniques Forums are examples. Even the Worldwide MMA Forum seems on average to be more serious than the UFC Forum.

Overall, my subjective impression is that the Fight subdivision of forums.sherdog.com is comprised of about 60% serious posts and conversations with the remainder being trolling, flaming (different than trolling?), disinforming, joking, having relaxed conversations with online friends, spreading random rumors, and just generally goofing around.

Regarding myself, I'm not super-serious about the UFC, MMA, or other combat sports. But I try never to act like a jerk. And when I tell a joke, I try to keep it aligned with Sherdog Tradition.

Summing it up, I'd say I'm somewhat serious in about 40% of my posts.
How about you?
At this point I forget when I am serious and when I'm trolling. Still watch a lot of MMA though.

It’s hard for me to differentiate or really even determine if I am seriously joking, or jokingly being serious, or really anything in between at this point. But I try my best to provide the best posts for the community within my ability.

Last edited:
I'd say lately that I've been way less serious, but it's usually pretty obvious if I'm trolling or just fucking around.

Merry Christmas Y'all!

This thread is specifically directed towards your intentions, persona, and attitudes while interacting on Sherdog.

A significant percentage of posters on Sherdog are pretty serious about MMA and combat sports. They hardly if ever troll, get seriously incensed over certain issues and controversies, and often exhibit an amazing degree of knowledge of techniques, personalities, and history.

I'm more or less disregarding the War Room, but apart from that a few sub-forums seem more serious-minded than others. Boxing, Betting, the several Techniques Forums are examples. Even the Worldwide MMA Forum seems on average to be more serious than the UFC Forum.

Overall, my subjective impression is that the Fight subdivision of forums.sherdog.com is comprised of about 60% serious posts and conversations with the remainder being trolling, flaming (different than trolling?), disinforming, joking, having relaxed conversations with online friends, spreading random rumors, and just generally goofing around.

Regarding myself, I'm not super-serious about the UFC, MMA, or other combat sports. But I try never to act like a jerk. And when I tell a joke, I try to keep it aligned with Sherdog Tradition.

How about you?

Im just me in my posts, I don't know how to be anyone else.

Idk, I guess I’m serious 25% of the time. But a lot of the time when I’m joking, I’m also trying to make a point. Other times I’m just screwing around. This is pretty much how I am in real life. My sherdog persona is pretty much the same. Except I’m not really gay.

When I'm talking about touching people with teh jab, my 7 figure salary, banging tens every night, benching teh 365, my 300-0 streetfight record and my 2% body fat I'm being serious but the rest of the time I'm mostly joking.

Im not serious ever about anything here or in real life. Life is one big joke to me.

Merry Christmas Y'all!

How about you?
Do you like Mma?

Life is too long not want to tell jokes when its presented to. You still should want to have serious discussions about things to learn more. But if you can't laugh at yourself or others in a playful way then you're going to spend your whole life as a miserable fuck.

The niche forums are minorities here and have to work harder to defend their territory.

Back