Serious discussion: If you think Conor plausibly beats Floyd, explain how | Page 10

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by RexChapmanFan, Feb 13, 2017.

1. branvan16 Brown Belt

branvan16
    That has zero to do with being a Conor fan and everything to do with pointing out how retarded that post I quoted was.

2. GrewUpSlapBoxin Green Belt

GrewUpSlapBoxin
    So you just have a very uneducated opinion. Ignorance is bliss i guess.

3. Tramero Spence Jr will KO Brook

Tramero
    If Conor could beat the best boxer of this decade he wouldn't be making 3 mill (purses) in the UFC when Floyd is making at least 35 mill per fight (purses), including 150 mill against Pacquiao

4. Bjjpitbull8 Brown Belt

Bjjpitbull8
    [​IMG]
    This thread again?

In other news Milfs in Yoga Pants are hot.

5. moreorless87 Gold Belt

moreorless87
  6. branvan16 Brown Belt

branvan16
    I agree. They are harder to come by in boxing. I understand that and the fact that Conor is a massive under dog. I literally just stated things that could work in Conor's favour if they do. That's not my prediction. It's just a response to the question "How".

There's always a chance. Always. I also don't really care enough to sift through Floyds career. There is bare minimum one fight he is saved in (twice I believe) and other boxers have called out the fact that he is protected.

7. branvan16 Brown Belt

branvan16
    How does not watching boxing make me ignorant? I don't need to watch the sport in its entirety to see that Floyd has had special treatment.

I've also stated that, although he is protected, he's still one of the best boxers ever. My point is, he's not unbeatable. The controversies surrounding his in ring protection and other boxers also claiming he is protected proves he had more on his side than just skills.

Again, Floyd is the favourite by a long shot. There is zero dispute that Conor is probably biting off more than he can chew. It's still not impossible for Conor to win. After watching crazy things happen in all sports over the years, I just quit having that opinion "There's no way".

There's always a way.

8. GrewUpSlapBoxin Green Belt

GrewUpSlapBoxin
    ig·no·rant
    ˈiɡnərənt/
    adjective
    1. lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
    2. lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.
    You dont watch boxing, have never seen an entire Floyd fight, so your opinion on the subject is naturally gonna be an ignorant one. Just how it is , bruh.

Are we done?

9. Bonesy1116 Orange Belt

Bonesy1116
    This. He has sparring partners that are much quicker than Conor. Would be like a boxing clinic with him leading the master class.

10. Nickzor Orange Belt

Nickzor
    Seriously i like Conor but he ain't gonna win this fight, Floyd has fought harder hitters then he is for example (Canelo, he knocks people dead with big ass 16oz gloves, and he's easily as big as Conor), he's fought guys much Faster then Conor is, Manny, Judah, Maidana etc, his also fought guys with endless bouts of energy who never seem to gas and his made all these fights look easy, McGregor spent 300k on his camp before fighting Diaz the second time in order to be more efficient with his energy and not gas so quickly.. he still gassed after 2 rounds, boxing gloves 16 Oz which is 4x the weight of MMA gloves and if Conor gasses under 10 minutes then hows he gonna last in a fight that could go 40 minutes long with the greatest defensive boxer off all time and undeniably the most difficult fighter to land a clean shot on in all of boxing history, the longer the fight goes, the more embarrassing its gonna get for McGregor

Gregoire1 and chickenluver like this.
  11. wonderbread STIFF MEMBER

wonderbread
    C'mon - his fans are sub 100 IQ peoples (Irish)... You can't expect decent answers to your question.

12. BryanTheFighter Purple Belt

BryanTheFighter
    He gassed in the second, came into the second wind in the 4:th.

13. Meth Mouth Orange Belt

Meth Mouth
    Conor wins by way of how crazy the odds are going to be.

14. MysticNinjaJay Yellow Card

MysticNinjaJay
    His only chance is a knockout and it's not a good chance. There is no way he can outbox Floyd Mayweather. He doesn't possess the technical skills. McGregor has power but realistically, if world class Boxers with punching power couldn't knockout Mayweather, who has never been knocked out, what chance does Conor McGregor with zero professional Boxing matches have?

15. sdss Brown Belt

sdss
    Everybody gets old eventually. Speed and agility go before punching power. Maybe Floyd will have gotten old by the time they fight. Connor punches hard.

16. branvan16 Brown Belt

branvan16
    Nice try. I used to watch boxing, I still watch the occasional boxing match when PacMan is involved and I have actually watched Floyd fight an entire fight.

If you think Floyd wasn't protected through his career then maybe you are the ignorant one who needs to do a little digging on his career and how other boxers perceive him.

Bruh.

17. GrewUpSlapBoxin Green Belt

GrewUpSlapBoxin
    "Nice try" ?

All i did was present facts , brah.

You asked a question, i answered.
    Sorry you didnt like the logical answer i gave as to why your opinion is ignorant. Maybe you cant grasp what ignorant means.

Other boxers show him the respect that he deserves. The ones that have a gripe with him are the ones that never got the mayweather payday.

It was you yourself who said you only have seen bits and peices of Floyd fights, then u stated uve seen "highlights" lol. Im not just making shit up bruh im quoting you...
    {<doc}

18. KillerIsBack V2 Brown Belt

KillerIsBack V2
    full force greco roman takedowns didn't work out for Maidana.
    majority of gameplans against floyd had atleast 2 intentional nutshots a match.
    The way the very active Shane Mosely publicly ducked Floyd was nothing short of disgrace too.

19. branvan16 Brown Belt

branvan16

You are choosing to omit information. Can't take your post seriously.

20. Babaganoosh ----Orion's Belt----

Babaganoosh
    I see one way. If Mayweather puts every dollar he has on Conor and throws the fight.

That is the only way I see Conor winning.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017