Serious discussion: If you think Conor plausibly beats Floyd, explain how

RexChapmanFan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Given the amazing events of the past several months (eg Trump win, Cubs win, Patriots comeback, etc) related to sports and life generally,I would no longer be shocked if McGregor beat Floyd Maywethetr in a boxing match.

Having said that, I have no idea how he would win that fight or his best chance at doing so. Anyone else have thoughts?

He doesn't. Even his fans know that but are scared to say it aloud because they know they will sound fucking stupid. At the same time they don't like admitting he's being a hooker, planning on getting fucked up to make money.

Conor doesn't think he has a chance either. He just wants to take a loss for money like Bobb Sapp.

Given the amazing events of the past several months (eg Trump win, Cubs win, Patriots comeback, etc) related to sports and life generally,I would no longer be shocked if McGregor beat Floyd Maywethetr in a boxing match.

Having said that, I have no idea how he would win that fight or his best chance at doing so. Anyone else have thoughts?
veru lucky knock out. he doesnt have the gas for boxing rounds

His only shot is to clip him with something big and KO him.

He's not outboxing Money, even if he trains another half dozen years in boxing.

He needs to find a backdoor hack [no homo] and feint kicks

He doesn't. Even his fans know that but are scared to say it aloud because they know they will sound fucking stupid. At the same time they don't like admitting he's being a hooker, planning on getting fucked up to make money.

Conor doesn't think he has a chance either. He just wants to take a loss for money like Bobb Sapp.

You really think so? I think Conor is more of a winner than that. If he didn't think he could do it, I don't think he would.

Floyd circles to his right after dabbing conor with his fist and conor wobbles him with a left to the temple . then waits for floyd tp stop stumbling around and unloads a hellacious strait left right to the chin of floyd and floyd falls back legs up no count needed

Floyd circles to his right after dabbing conor with his fist and conor wobbles him with a left to the temple . then waits for floyd tp stop stumbling around and unloads a hellacious strait left right to the chin of floyd and floyd falls back legs up no count needed

Not bad.

By faking leg kicks.

How big of a noob are you?

A congenital heart defect as apparently fell Floyd Mayweather moments before stepping the ring

Conor will win by doing a series of illegal moves and by constantly tripping Floyd just like what Cotto did to Clottey.

You really think so? I think Conor is more of a winner than that. If he didn't think he could do it, I don't think he would.
Well, I mean I can see how you see him as competitive. But the man would shoot himself in the head or retire before facing Khabib because we all know what will happen.....so I dont see why he would face Floyd with intentions of winning when there's people in his own sport and weight class who's never won a title that he's scared to face. Wants a 3rd Diaz fight instead of an Aldo rematch even, and it's no secret that Nate loses to well....everybody which makes sense to me why he lobbies for easier fights. Just makes no sense that he would duck all the hard MMA fights then go against the greatest undefeated boxer of this generation after knowing himself he does poorly in boxing sparring. It just doesnt add up.

Also take into account he is a fan of having fights where he has nothing to lose or excuses lined up. Which is why he won't even fight Nate at LW because he couldn't use the excuse its a bigger weight class nor could he lose his belt. That's all.

Conor is just the better athlete and more of the natural boxer who happened to be more interested in mma

Back