Security Guard Suing Conor McGregor for 95k over "Can Throwing" incident

I always thought getting a payout over some bullshit grievance was like an American rite of passage or something.

Let's pretend Conor is morally better than this security guard and isn't at all a whore that does everything for money

reminds me when I lightly bumped a car while exiting a parking spot in reverse gear and the guy months after alleged via his lawyer that he had a fracture of the cervical spine because of it lol.

You don't know shit. The lady that sued McDonalds had to get skin grafts on her thighs because the coffee gave her 3rd degree burns. She was in the hospital for over a week and underwent years of treatment. Fucking idiot
aw, what was that your mommy that was too stupid to NOT PUT COFFEE ON HER SKIN?

Sure, rich people should be able to throw sealed energy drink cans at poor folk doing their job in order to promote their shit and get richer at the expense of the physical integrity of others.
If some no Name undercard fighter making 6k/6k hit him he wouldn't be suing

cars arent meant to drive into crowds of people, but when it happens you don't sue gm

Lawyer takes 33% if he wins so the $10 hr (if he's lucky) security guard in Las Vegas gets maybe 60k. Pay him for fucks sake.

I'm almost sure that in the unlikely scenario of full win, the 95K will help him recover from the trauma of losing TS respect

aw, what was that your mommy that was too stupid to NOT PUT COFFEE ON HER SKIN?

It gave her third degree burns through her clothing.

Spilling coffee on yourself should hurt, it shouldn't maim you.

It gave her third degree burns through her clothing.

Spilling coffee on yourself should hurt, it shouldn't maim you.
okay, i get it. but she still spilled it on herself. the point i was trying to make is that conor threw a can at some dude. he has more reason to sue than she did, although, i guess he didnt since he likely wasnt hurt and she was. but still, he has absolutely no fault in this.

He should of come forward earlier and ask the ufc to at least pay his medical fees.

Nothing wrong with that.

Sandy twats in here.

I would have handled it like this:
Take the can, walk up to a UFC employee or directly to Connor if I had the chance and ask to get him to sign the can and take a picture with me and the can he accidentally hit me with and have a good laugh.

What if it were your elderly mother in the way of a conor temper tantrum?

This would be laughed out of court in most countries.

When you get rich everyone wants a piece... That's why if you hit the lotto, you don't put your picture or name in the paper.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/09/security-guard-reportedly-suing-conor-mcgregor-throwing-can-weirder < full story

I mean. Really.

Like a true American. Sue the rich folk. Don't have to work for 3 years or so!

what kind of "man" sues over a fucking thrown soft drink, the type of thing that happens at lunch in grade school on a daily basis, a "man" who works as a SECURITY GUARD.

Like wtf. A security guard... not a pregnant lady.. not a 90 year old wheelchair bound man.. a fucking SECURITY GUARD. That is comparable to a fucking bouncer suing a dude he threw out of the bar because he broke his nail while chucking him..!

What do you guys think of this ridiculousness. Not that Conor is innocent. But come on.

Exactly. He is a security guard. Not a pawn for fight promotion. He was used in a way to promote a fight that he didnt previously agree to....and was assaulted during.

Next time Conor should leave uninvolved parties out while promoting a fight instead of including them and getting mad that they want their cut on the back end....

Back