Security Guard Suing Conor McGregor for 95k over "Can Throwing" incident

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/2017/09/security-guard-reportedly-suing-conor-mcgregor-throwing-can-weirder < full story

Remember that fiery Conor McGregor-Nate Diaz press conference? Remember the thrown cans and bottles? One security guard does.

In fact, William Pegg is reportedly suing McGregor for at least $95,000. That’s $5,000 in medical expenses after a can hit him toward the back and near his left shoulder, he claims, plus at least another $90,000.

It all resulted from McGregor’s August 2016 rematch with Nate Diaz at UFC 202. Prior to the fight, the UFC hosted a wild press conference in which McGregor showed up late, Diaz and his camp started to walk out, and then all hell broke loose as the two sides hurled cans and bottles.

I mean. Really.

Like a true American. Sue the rich folk. Don't have to work for 3 years or so!

what kind of "man" sues over a fucking thrown soft drink, the type of thing that happens at lunch in grade school on a daily basis, a "man" who works as a SECURITY GUARD.

Like wtf. A security guard... not a pregnant lady.. not a 90 year old wheelchair bound man.. a fucking SECURITY GUARD. That is comparable to a fucking bouncer suing a dude he threw out of the bar because he broke his nail while chucking him..!

What do you guys think of this ridiculousness. Not that Conor is innocent. But come on.

Hahaha good, get your money dude

And anyone in this thread that says they wouldn't do the same

Is talking shit

I love Conor but if he hit me with a can I'd sue his Irish ass

"Don't throw that ca.......Conor...."

Lol

Bottles were part of the act. The cans is where Conor fucked up.

Conor usually does well with the cans.

Absolute peasant and piss-ant of a human being. Complete mooching leach with no dignity or self respect

Well you said it man that's America. The guy has spotted an opportunity to leech off someone's wealth by complaining about an insignificant event, just because he knows the guy is probably too rich to care anyway. Which, to be fair, Conor is.

Those 'personal injury solicitors' probably planted the idea in his head anyway and will make a buck or two out of it.

Well you said it man that's America. The guy has spotted an opportunity to leech off someone's wealth by complaining about an insignificant event, just because he knows the guy is probably too rich to care anyway. Which, to be fair, Conor is.

Those 'personal injury solicitors' probably planted the idea in his head anyway and will make a buck or two out of it.

Yeah. Most likely he will settle out of court just to avoid the hassle of bringing lawyers in to deal with this nonsense.

Is talking shit

You'd do fookin nuttin

maxresdefault.jpg

Is talking shit

I wouldn't sue him. Only a weasel would. It contributes to the overly litigious nature of society.

conor needs to pay the man what he is owed

Last edited:
If Connor hit me with a can I would have him sign the can and request his signed gloves from the same UFC event as a settlement.... if he wouldn't do that, I would just smile and let it pass. Because, I am not a pussy.

Fuck that, I dont blame the guy at all. He's just a guy doing his job and some cocky dude throws a can and hits him in the back. He didnt deserve that. Conor is lucky hes not suing for more than 95k. 95 is fuck all to conor now, hes probably got a 95 thousand dollar belt buckle (because hes dumb). I am a Conor fan but c'mon if he hit me with a full can of monster energy drink I'd probably sue his ass too. Go fuck yourself, dont hit me with a can.

Last edited:
I hope the security guy got a plan B if Conor chooses to fight this. It can get rather expensive.

And how does this work exactly? A sueing process is just activated like that? I mean there must be some investigation, etc before a ridicoulus case like this is taken to court.

Sure, rich people should be able to throw sealed energy drink cans at poor folk doing their job in order to promote their shit and get richer at the expense of the physical integrity of others.

fuck that, i dont blame the guy at all. he's just a guy doing his job and some cocky dude throws a can and hits him in the back. he didnt deserve that. conor is lucky hes not suing for more than 95l. 95 is fuck all to conor now, hes probably got a 95 thousand dollar belt buckle (because hes dumb). i am a conor fan but cmon if he hit me with a full can of monster energy drink i'd probably sue his ass too. go fuck yourself, dont hit me with a can.

This should be common sense.

These "money grab" lawsuits disgust me.
moneygrab lawsuits are when idiots sue mcdonalds because their coffee was hot... this security guard took a full can of monster energy in the back from an overhand throw. that could have hurt

Back