Security Guard Suing Conor McGregor for 95k over "Can Throwing" incident

Hahaha good, get your money dude

And anyone in this thread that says they wouldn't do the same

Is talking shit

I love Conor but if he hit me with a can I'd sue his Irish ass

Quoted for fucking truth

Connor will pay this guy to go away and that's that.....

if you have the opportunity to make 100 thousand dollars just by virtue of being in the right place at the right time and you don't take it you are a straight up chump no two ways about it

Are you people that are whining about this just trying to be hipsters or something? Of course he should sue if he experienced any pain from this assault. If you go around attacking people by throwing hard objects at them, you should get sued.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/09/security-guard-reportedly-suing-conor-mcgregor-throwing-can-weirder < full story

I mean. Really.

Like a true American. Sue the rich folk. Don't have to work for 3 years or so!

what kind of "man" sues over a fucking thrown soft drink, the type of thing that happens at lunch in grade school on a daily basis, a "man" who works as a SECURITY GUARD.

Like wtf. A security guard... not a pregnant lady.. not a 90 year old wheelchair bound man.. a fucking SECURITY GUARD. That is comparable to a fucking bouncer suing a dude he threw out of the bar because he broke his nail while chucking him..!

What do you guys think of this ridiculousness. Not that Conor is innocent. But come on.

How is that going to work....an american trying to sue an Irish citizen...haha good luck on getting any money from him...even if the guy won money...how do you force conor to pay. I'd tell him to go f'ck himself....Funny how he's suing him now, after made all that money....total waste of time in my opinion...he would never get any money...even if he won....conor literally never has to set foot in this country....or if he comes here for fight week, what are they going to do?

Ron goldman won millions against oj simpson...guess how much money oj has given him....a big fat ZERO...sure, something were sold...but they can't touch any of his money..and oj lives in america....imagine trying to sue an irish citizen....if conor chooses, he simply won't show up for court....end of story...

Well you said it man that's America. The guy has spotted an opportunity to leech off someone's wealth by complaining about an insignificant event, just because he knows the guy is probably too rich to care anyway. Which, to be fair, Conor is.

Those 'personal injury solicitors' probably planted the idea in his head anyway and will make a buck or two out of it.

he can't get shit...conor is not an american citizen...so how is he going to get any money...conor can simply choose not to show up in court...it's not a criminal case...and he's an irish citizen....

Would have never happened if Conor arrived on time. Good on the security guard.

he can't get shit...conor is not an american citizen...so how is he going to get any money...conor can simply choose not to show up in court...it's not a criminal case...and he's an irish citizen....

He is getting paid by an American company tho.

moneygrab lawsuits are when idiots sue mcdonalds because their coffee was hot... this security guard took a full can of monster energy in the back from an overhand throw. that could have hurt

If you research the case they knew their coffee was too hot; it was 30 degrees hotter than other restaurants. It gave the lady 3rd degree burns. I felt the same way until I looked into it. They had something like 700 complaints and KNEW their coffee was way too hot at 185 degrees; imagine that 185 degree coffee when other stores are serving in the 150s. Also, the lady spent a week in the hospital and only asked for like 2,000 to cover expenses and they offered her 800 dollars lol. So, thats how it turned into a big million dollar lawsuit.

http://injury.findlaw.com/product-l...p-case-separating-mcfacts-from-mcfiction.html

Mcdonalds knew the risks and kept serving coffee 30 degrees hotter than they were supposed to. We have all spilt hot coffee on ourselves, but imagine spilling 30 degree hotter coffee.

What would be hilarious is if the guy never even got hit at all and just happened to be there and is taking advantage of the situation.

Those 5K in medical expenses might just his dick pills or back pain medicine or something lmao

Who knew there were dangers in the security business???

Conor's power clearly translates to throwing, next he should crossover to baseball as a fastball launching closer.

I hope the security guy got a plan B if Conor chooses to fight this. It can get rather expensive.

And how does this work exactly? A sueing process is just activated like that? I mean there must be some investigation, etc before a ridicoulus case like this is taken to court.

I'm sure he got egged on by a lawyer that sees an opportunity and is willing to take the case on commission.

Fuckin guy probably has that can on his mantle and talks about it to all his friends at every opportunity. Changed his bum life forever.

I'm sure he got egged on by a lawyer that sees an opportunity and is willing to take the case on commission.

Saul-Goodman.jpg

That will pay for all those missed child support payments...

Back