Security Guard Suing Conor McGregor for 95k over "Can Throwing" incident

Are you people that are whining about this just trying to be hipsters or something? Of course he should sue if he experienced any pain from this assault. If you go around attacking people by throwing hard objects at them, you should get sued.
Did you ever get into a fight at school? Im guessing no

Well if that's the case then it must be even worse losing twice to that same can, lol

In a real fight, Nate won.

But. In the 10 point system, since Conor just edged him barely in the last round he wins.

lmao

Get paper and fuck bitches mane

<{natewhut}>

Hahaha good, get your money dude

And anyone in this thread that says they wouldn't do the same

Is talking shit

I love Conor but if he hit me with a can I'd sue his Irish ass

This post makes me think you're a rather pathetic fellow.

Cans thrown at him is part of security guard's job, so no money for him!

If Conor does moneygrab fights why wouldn't the security do a moneygrab lawsuit.

Also:
DANA... 90 G's BABY!

I get the opportunity to make money and it's not going ruin conor but it's bad for his reputation.

If he has like a sick family member, then I will give this guy a pass. But if he is sueing for his drugs and beer money then fook him!

Yeah a can that falls from the wall realy changes your life.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/09/security-guard-reportedly-suing-conor-mcgregor-throwing-can-weirder < full story

I mean. Really.

Like a true American. Sue the rich folk. Don't have to work for 3 years or so!

what kind of "man" sues over a fucking thrown soft drink, the type of thing that happens at lunch in grade school on a daily basis, a "man" who works as a SECURITY GUARD.

Like wtf. A security guard... not a pregnant lady.. not a 90 year old wheelchair bound man.. a fucking SECURITY GUARD. That is comparable to a fucking bouncer suing a dude he threw out of the bar because he broke his nail while chucking him..!

What do you guys think of this ridiculousness. Not that Conor is innocent. But come on.

Not once in my life have I personally witnessed someone throw a metal can into a crowd.

Not once in my life have I personally witnessed someone throw a metal can into a crowd.
lol...you live in Montreal and have never seen this...stfu...

A soda drop hit my head. I want 25K damn it

What genius is throwing water bricks through a crowd of people? He hit someone. You're surprised?

This doesn't surprise me, didn't someone sue McDonald's for 1 million because they were burned by a cup of coffee making them put a 'caution contents may be hot' on each cup

moneygrab lawsuits are when idiots sue mcdonalds because their coffee was hot... this security guard took a full can of monster energy in the back from an overhand throw. that could have hurt
You don't know shit. The lady that sued McDonalds had to get skin grafts on her thighs because the coffee gave her 3rd degree burns. She was in the hospital for over a week and underwent years of treatment. Fucking idiot

This doesn't surprise me, didn't someone sue McDonald's for 1 million because they were burned by a cup of coffee making them put a 'caution contents may be hot' on each cup
To my knowledge coffee isn't supposed to burn you to the point you are hospitalized.

sw7huv.png

Back