Security Guard Suing Conor McGregor for 95k over "Can Throwing" incident

You don't know shit. The lady that sued McDonalds had to get skin grafts on her thighs because the coffee gave her 3rd degree burns. She was in the hospital for over a week and underwent years of treatment. Fucking idiot
Thigh pics or didn't happen

and in a hilarious turn of events, conor fans violently turn on any and every security guard all because one of them came at their beloved mcnugget with a lawsuit. just like aldo, mayweather, and more recently broner: all who oppose mcgregor shall be hated!

That shit would hurt bro.

Get your money playa

<GinJuice>

Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

Give me a break. That's like working in a strip club and being upset because you keep seeing titties. He is a damn security guards who works around ego filled fighters, that's part of the territory. I'm a security guard and I got a secondary injured because of a fight. Hell even the security guards on the Springer show took a few bumps and bruises. He is a liar for surely exaggerating his injuries and is just looking to throw all self respect and dignity to the wind and sue. Hell go to Mcdonalds and sue because coffee is hot and water is wet. Americans and suing is pathetic and I'm an American.

The lawsuit was filed before the boxing match was even brought up

And it's going to court

I would have handled it like this:
Take the can, walk up to a UFC employee or directly to Connor if I had the chance and ask to get him to sign the can and take a picture with me and the can he accidentally hit me with and have a good laugh.

You sound un-American.

Communist.

Give me a break. That's like working in a strip club and being upset because you keep seeing titties. He is a damn security guards who works around ego filled fighters, that's part of the territory. I'm a security guard and I got a secondary injured because of a fight. Hell even the security guards on the Springer show took a few bumps and bruises. He is a liar for surely exaggerating his injuries and is just looking to throw all self respect and dignity to the wind and sue. Hell go to Mcdonalds and sue because coffee is hot and water is wet. Americans and suing is pathetic and I'm an American.

You sound like someone who's been sued.

Not without actual damages, or loss. Can't sue for outrage.
Offensive contact that gives rise to outrage/injury is much different than mere outrage.

Take off the tough guy hat - doesn't work that way. Jury might well agree with the tough guy approach but that's up to them.

Guy has a claim in pretty much any U.S. state and I'd assume much if not most of the civilized world.

it happened over a year ago; was the security guard in a coma?

What a fucking baby. Hope Conor counter sues for frivolous lawsuit and hires $1000 an hour attorneys to put this guy in poor house forever. I dont even like Conor but dislike ambulance chaser even more.

Unless you got broken bones or need stitches you aint hurt. Doubt this scumbag even had a bruise.

Last edited:
Isn't an opportunity like this the reason anyone is a body guard?

A monster can cause some serious dmg, A lot of fake tough guys here, let me see how you would react if I threw a can ri at your face.

As for as the coffee incident, she wanted them to pay for her hospital bills which was around 5k, they end up declining her offer and end up paying way more. If you seen some of the pictures, yall would see why she won the case.

Back