Security Guard Suing Conor McGregor for 95k over "Can Throwing" incident

If this guy get 95k for this, imagine what that guy that got cold cocked on strip by adrien browner is gonna get.

i hate frivolous lawsuits as much as the next guy. But i mean if a millionaire hits you with a soda can, yeah you deserve something for that. Not like hes asking for 5 million or something. Thats what yo get when you throw soda cans into crowds

Look at all you noble gentlemen. Don't act like you won't do the same if you're in the same situation.

Can throwing...like the can they threw at Floyd 2 weeks ago...(get it?)

Yeah, but civil courts don't work like that. You can only claim verifiable damages, ie medical bills and proof of loss of income, ect.

Where the fuck is 95k coming from? Even the 5k medicals seem ridiculous - what exactly were his injuries? A really sore bruise?

Lol I bet he's claiming nerve damage!

Fuck that, I dont blame the guy at all. He's just a guy doing his job and some cocky dude throws a can and hits him in the back

Sure, rich people should be able to throw sealed energy drink cans at poor folk doing their job
What was the guys job again? Was he literally getting paid to deal with unruly characters if they acted up?

Tell me what was the job he was performing, and what was he being paid a wage to do?

moneygrab lawsuits are when idiots sue mcdonalds because their coffee was hot... this security guard took a full can of monster energy in the back from an overhand throw. that could have hurt

You should google those burns and learn a little about the nature of punitive damages.

That woman deserved every cent and then some.

It's called being an adult. You're responsible for your actions. This concept is foreign to you pathetic millenials though

I am a pathetic millenial while you think its OK to ask for $90,000+ cause a soda can hit you near your shoulder while you were working as a security guard on MMA press conference
how much money should have security guards at jon jones - DC conference asked for when they went at it ?

you know that security guard is full of shit and is anything but responsible - he just wants some easy money

and since you are raging on millenials what makes you "old timers" any better? its old timers that make policies that caused millenials to start life with massive debt, shitty salaries, expensive education, expensive housing, bloated government and no hope in having a decent retirement

responsible thing would be to stop blaming millenials for being pathetic and admit to your own errors when voting for idiots that made USA what it is today - a bloated war machine that ruined middle class

now its up to us millenials to deal with this shit while also dealing with pressing shit like climate change and terrorism

Last edited:
What do you guys think of this ridiculousness. Not that Conor is innocent. But come on.

He will most likely settle for $20k
Easy cash grab
I hate everyone being lawsuit crazy, but its everywhere & $20g for Conor is nothing.

He will most likely settle for $20k
Easy cash grab
I hate everyone being lawsuit crazy, but its everywhere & $20g for Conor is nothing.

I worked with this kid at McDonalds and he got like 35Gs from a chocolate bar company because he bit into a chocolate bar and there was a tiny piece of metal in it

So shit. When you get bad luck that that it;s really like winning the lottery.

Back