Security Guard Suing Conor McGregor for 95k over "Can Throwing" incident

People will sue for anything these days just to get money. Ridiculous.

Let's get this on Judge Judy.

Seriously.

Good. I'm happy Conor has $95,000 less in his pocket to buy douchey cars and clothes with. He'll be absolutely fine. Red panty night for the security guard.

moneygrab lawsuits are when idiots sue mcdonalds because their coffee was hot... this security guard took a full can of monster energy in the back from an overhand throw. that could have hurt
Could have hurt for a few days! Yeah thats worth 95000. Hand in your man license its time to become trans.

Good, he should get all that and more. Conor is lucky he didn't miss and hit someone in the temple with a full can of shit, could kill someone

America is so fucking retarded with this shit. Lawsuit for anything and everything

UFC shoud sign this fucker on one of their 6K/ 6K entry level contracts, just to have a better appreciation for what 95K made out of this sport means.

Jake Shields threw a cup of hot coffee on a family, you don't see them suing.

Ysg6u2AvFayti.gif

Offensive contact that gives rise to outrage/injury is much different than mere outrage.

Take off the tough guy hat - doesn't work that way. Jury might well agree with the tough guy approach but that's up to them.

Guy has a claim in pretty much any U.S. state and I'd assume much if not most of the civilized world.

Has a claim sure, but he'd get nowhere near that amount of cash in Europe. Medical bills are 0 since its free, the most he'd get is a couple of G's. 95k for getting hit by a soda can and obviously having 0 injuries? Nah. No way.

What do you guys think of this ridiculousness

I think like you said; America being America. I read he's basing the sum on the Mayweather fight and how many rounds he went with him or something bizarre like that.

If I was Conor I'd tell Diaz to pay the fine and tell him to shove the 3rd fight up his hole if he doesn't.

If you research the case they knew their coffee was too hot; it was 30 degrees hotter than other restaurants. It gave the lady 3rd degree burns. I felt the same way until I looked into it. They had something like 700 complaints and KNEW their coffee was way too hot at 185 degrees; imagine that 185 degree coffee when other stores are serving in the 150s. Also, the lady spent a week in the hospital and only asked for like 2,000 to cover expenses and they offered her 800 dollars lol. So, thats how it turned into a big million dollar lawsuit.

http://injury.findlaw.com/product-l...p-case-separating-mcfacts-from-mcfiction.html

Mcdonalds knew the risks and kept serving coffee 30 degrees hotter than they were supposed to. We have all spilt hot coffee on ourselves, but imagine spilling 30 degree hotter coffee.
some logic being applied here, its refreshing :) i felt the same untill i dug into this a few years ago. her daughter and laywer were then ones who pushed it into the millions, the poor woman just wanted her medical bills paid

You guys threw un-opened 16 ounce cans at each other during grade school? Thug life...

Fuck that, I dont blame the guy at all. He's just a guy doing his job and some cocky dude throws a can and hits him in the back. He didnt deserve that.

rofl, you sound like a bitch

I expect a SECURITY GUARD to know what he is getting into when working
bodily harm is to be expected in his line of work and its what you sign up for - he isnt securing fucking daisies at childrens cancer event..

and the can hit him in the shoulder - that warrants for 5,000$ in medical fees? he is either made out of jello or flat out lying

rofl, you sound like a bitch

I expect a SECURITY GUARD to know what he is getting into when working
bodily harm is to be expected in his line of work and its what you sign up for - he isnt securing fucking daisies at childrens cancer event..

and the can hit him in the shoulder - that warrants for 5,000$ in medical fees? he is either made out of jello or flat out lying
And you sound like a moron

Back