Scott Weiner's California bill could give you 1 year in jail for using the wrong transgender pronoun

Should people be fined or jailed by the govt for using the wrong transgender pronouns?

• Total voters
This is what happens when the far left controls your state

I'm quite glad we have a constitution that outlaws compelling speech.

It HAS to be part of a larger political agenda. Has to be. Has to be a force wanting facts to mean nothing, and for reality to be malleable and changed to something that would never make sense to a MAN with common sense intelligence. It's a concerted effort to destroy common sense, and to undermine further the men who have the inner strength to live in reality and challenge authoritarian leadership.

I don't know how you feel, but I kinda wanna vote yes now. What about you @HomerThompson? Do you wanna vote yes for @Thunderflash500? Wanna make his dreams come true?
It's too silly lol. He does this all the time- it doesn't help to call him on it. He's like Palis w/out the self-aware sense of humor.

It seems like there's a place for some regulations to protect lgbt concerns in some healthcare facilities, which are generally neglected and absurdly expensive and outdated places. But I don't see how "names and pronouns" regulations are appropriate for them. Somebody would have to make a hell of an argument.

From the state that keeps re electing Nacy Pelosi? Not surprised.

This is how it always goes.
Left denies that the [motive | belief | action] exists. Those that disagree are just [conspiracists | uneducated | trolls].
But we were all pushed a little further.
Left dismisses [motive | belief | action], when brought to light, as fringe. Those that brought it to light are defamed.
But we were all pushed a little further.
Left publically adopts [motive | belief | action] as core tenant and defends as obvious. Those not aligned are just ignorant, after all, they always knew it was for the best.
We were all pushed a little further.

Deny - Dismiss - Defend

The cycle that leads to a total authoritarian state. Humanity loses a part of itself that is special and millions die.

Oh well, already too late I suppose. Carry on.

Not really. Give it a year or two. They will support it.
Or maybe give it a year or two, and you'll realize it would make you look stupid right now.

Useless post, man. Trollish useless.

Is Scott weiner its own gender pronoun? It should be.

Guess the only brave souls to stand up for equality and justice are @Undying Poster and @ISIS in blackface. I salute you patriots!

d6e73c590e06ba6f108b640637b9696c--fallen-heroes-salute.jpg

Or maybe give it a year or two, and you'll realize it would make you look stupid right now.

Useless post, man. Trollish useless.

I'm not convinced if this. I've seen the middle left move massively to the alt left. Every day things are getting whackier and whackier. This story is just a tad to agressive, but thats how it always is. Just give it time. Leftist ideology has no foundation and therefore can continue to swing further and further to the extremes.

The only real issue with this story is that it's too heavy handed. Implementing fines is more reasonable. Termination of employment. These are currently reasonable for Liberals to support.

I do admit my post was more conversational, sarcastic, than me really damming them. But again, I'm sure I'll be on here one day arguing with someone who really wants this.

Last edited:
Not really. Give it a year or two. They will support it.
I would have been more inclined, if there were such a thing, to support it if I wasn't worried about speech restriction on the far left. I'm less inclined to support anything along these lines now and in the short-term future, because of that concern. You have it exactly backwards.

I would have been more inclined, if there were such a thing, to support it if I wasn't worried about speech restriction on the far left. I'm less inclined to support anything along these lines now and in the short-term future, because of that concern. You have it exactly backwards.
But you might support speech restrictions beyond the short-term future? If so, isn't that exactly what Thunder was getting at?

You just know @Rational Poster voted yes.

God damn snowflakes. It's hard to believe this kind of thing is now a reality,

I didn't vote or even read this thread, but if you weren't such a retard you'd know that you can see who voted for what in these polls.

Trannies are just about as weird to me as the people who are obsessed with oppressing trannies.

Good to know I have a butt hurt little bitch like you obsessing over me though, thanks!

Back