Scott Weiner's California bill could give you 1 year in jail for using the wrong transgender pronoun

Should people be fined or jailed by the govt for using the wrong transgender pronouns?

• Total voters
From the bill:

"'Gender identity' means a person’s identity based on the individual’s stated gender identity...without regard to any contrary statement by any other person."

As written, that includes mental health professionals whose opinion it is that a certain gender be used with a certain person. How is that suppose to be reconciled?

Surely the left with its crusade to stop global warming science lies will put a stop to basic biology lies.

I'd support this but I think the penalty is a tad light. 5 - 10 years seems more appropriate imo

I'm not convinced if this. I've seen the middle left move massively to the alt left. Every day things are getting whackier and whackier. This story is just a tad to agressive, but thats how it always is. Just give it time. Leftist ideology has no foundation and therefore can continue to swing further and further to the extremes.

The only real issue with this story is that it's too heavy handed. Implementing fines is more reasonable. Termination of employment. These are currently reasonable for Liberals to support.

I do admit my post was more conversational, sarcastic, than me really damming them. But again, I'm sure I'll be on here one day arguing with someone who really wants this.

I would have been more inclined, if there were such a thing, to support it if I wasn't worried about speech restriction on the far left. I'm less inclined to support anything along these lines now and in the short-term future, because of that concern. You have it exactly backwards.

But you might support speech restrictions beyond the short-term future? If so, isn't that exactly what Thunder was getting at?

What if Thunderflash and MachiavelliAndCheese were the same person?

Hmmm

Well they haven't pulled it off yet.

But I wouldn't be too surprised if California did something like this.

Even 4 years ago who would have thought Obama would be threatening states with dollars who won't allow boys in the girls locker rooms? Things can happen fast.

i bring it up fairly often but in 2008 the californian voters voted to ban same sex marriage, we also had a republican governator from 2003 to 2011

there are a lot of conservatives in california that mobilize against shit like this, but there are even more """progressives""" that come out for presidential and senate elections. ever since 2012, theyve been coming out and mobilizing more.

sucks to live in a red island in a blue sea

Ben Shapiro would be jailed.
Not before this dude has his way with him.

maxresdefault.jpg

Within the scope of the bill, what if incarceree just keeps using the wrong gender pronoun? Does he stay in prison for life?

Think about it. This douchebag wants to give you a life sentence if you call a man a he.

Scott_Weiner.jpg

Last edited:
Back in the Ruby Ridge days we had to trick you into sawing off a "friendly neighbor's" shotgun before we blackmailed your family into becoming gang informants.

Thank God for all these SJW morons. Now we just charge everyone with "misgenderment", "hate speech" and "cyberbullying" and its our word against their's.

Within the scope of the bill, what if incarceree keeps using wrong gender pronoun? Does he stay in prison for life?

Think about it. This douchebag wants to give you a life sentence until you recant.

Scott_Weiner.jpg

That smile would be annoying even without knowing that he rims strange men with it after a long day of destroying western civilization

People complaining that slippery slope is a fallacy while we're tumbling down the hill at terminal velocity.
Same with government overreach. Looks like reality is a fallacy, really.
Oh you say once government controls X they also will control Y? Ha! Maybe you should take a look at my chart of deductive fallacies....
Yeah or maybe we take a look at any modern government in recent history instead and ask ourselves how often they added something to a long list of what they'd like to control and regulate and how often they decided they actually have no business in/aren't very good at controlling something and voluntarily gave it back to the people.

LOL

What a coward. I love it.

Lead is incorrect in his accusations. I'm not sure what sort of information he has access to in terms of user information but it's obviously not much if he's coming to that conclusion.

Enough snowflakes become a blizzard. We need to pay more heed to shit like this. These people aren't as harmless as we like to think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back