Scott Weiner's California bill could give you 1 year in jail for using the wrong transgender pronoun

Should people be fined or jailed by the govt for using the wrong transgender pronouns?

• Total voters
There's going to be a massive increase of confused people over 50 years old in jail because they simply have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Try explaining this shit to your grandparents

You would think by now I would not be shocked by the stupidity of the state legislature...

Then they pull this kind of crap.

You would think by now I would not be shocked by the stupidity of the state legislature...

Then they pull this kind of crap.
Well they haven't pulled it off yet.

But I wouldn't be too surprised if California did something like this.

Even 4 years ago who would have thought Obama would be threatening states with dollars who won't allow boys in the girls locker rooms? Things can happen fast.

How could that possibly be in line with the 1st amendment?

I didn't vote or even read this thread, but if you weren't such a retard you'd know that you can see who voted for what in these polls.

Trannies are just about as weird to me as the people who are obsessed with oppressing trannies.

Good to know I have a butt hurt little bitch like you obsessing over me though, thanks!

I didn't know you could see who voted, so what. I'm not super familiar with how the polls work perfectly. You're the obsessive one, as you're obsessed with destroying every last thing so make it fit your irrational ultra left agenda. Your name should be irrational poster, because literally nothing you say is even close to rational. And like I said before, you can never admit you're wrong when you are with everything I read that includes posts from you

I didn't know you could see who voted, so what. I'm not super familiar with how the polls work perfectly. You're the obsessive one, as you're obsessed with destroying every last thing so make it fit your irrational ultra left agenda. Your name should be irrational poster, because literally nothing you say is even close to rational. And like I said before, you can never admit you're wrong when you are with everything I read that includes posts from you

Irrational poster, good one.

I've never heard that before.

You're really blowing me away with your intellect right now. It's unbearable.

<Ellaria01>

Yup, this story checks out.

This is why Breitbart is regarded so highly as a venerated beacon of journalistic accuracy. So glad that we can focus on hard issues here.

Maybe you don't feel like you owe me an explanation, that's fair, but I asked you two questions and you gave me one answer.

Thunder prophesized that you would change your mind in ~2 years. Then you went on to say, not in the short-term.

I suppose "short" is relative. Maybe to you it's an election cycle or something? Jeez.

Maybe you don't feel like you owe me an explanation, that's fair, but I asked you two questions and you gave me one answer.

Thunder prophesized that you would change your mind in ~2 years. Then you went on to say, not in the short-term.

I suppose "short" is relative. Maybe to you it's an election cycle or something? Jeez.
You're both under-and-overthinking it.

http://www.breitbart.com/california...-in-jail-for-using-wrong-transgender-pronoun/

A new bill being considered by the California State Senate would punish people who “willfully and repeatedly” refuse “to use a transgender resident’s preferred name or pronouns” in a public health, retirement or housing institution.

The bill, SB 219, was proposed by State Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco). It includes several other provisions that require a health facility, for example, to honor the gender identity of a patient, meaning that the patient must be admitted to a room that comports with his or her chosen gender; allowed to use whatever bathroom he or she wants to use; and wear whatever clothing or cosmetics he or she decides to wear. It has gone through several amendments.

CBN News notes: “Fines for repeat offenders could be as high as $1,000 and a jail term of up to a year.”

And people wonder why Hilarious lost. Identity politics was her megaphone and calling everyone that wouldn't bow a phobe of something. Over and over she kept calling out the "LGBT xyz +70genders" to vote for her and she would be their mommy.
We tried to warn people and showed what Peterson was dealing with. "Oh that's Canada ", well usually we're 5 years behind them concerning progressive causes but not anymore.
Thanks "progressives".
Think how much energy these nut cases would have if she had won. This shit would be running us over like a freight train.

This is what happens when the far left controls your state
It's becoming mainstream left because they want to be one of the coolkid virtue signaling hipsters. If you even try and have a discussion about the validity of this stuff they call you a pusshole whole while hiding hiding behind their keyboard (might fly down south and smash their face). Like Peterson says the Marxist are here in force.

And people wonder why Hilarious lost. Identity politics was her megaphone and calling everyone that wouldn't bow a phobe of something. Over and over she kept calling out the "LGBT xyz +70genders" to vote for her and she would be their mommy.
We tried to warn people and showed what Peterson was dealing with. "Oh that's Canada ", well usually we're 5 years behind them concerning progressive causes but not anymore.
Thanks "progressives".
Think how much energy these nut cases would have if she had won. This shit would be running us over like a freight train.

So true.

It HAS to be part of a larger political agenda. Has to be. Has to be a force wanting facts to mean nothing, and for reality to be malleable and changed to something that would never make sense to a MAN with common sense intelligence. It's a concerted effort to destroy common sense, and to undermine further the men who have the inner strength to live in reality and challenge authoritarian leadership.

I dont necessarily know if it's a symptom of a larger problem. It seems to just be part of a larger pattern in which people want to rid society, and thus people, of all forms of things that make us uncomfortable.

It makes our lives meaningless and pointless, so that's why it has to be defeated.

Back