Right in the deferments!

yes if only serving were more dangerous. the you'd get in there and show us how it's done.

....what the fuck does that even mean?

Why are all Trump supporters here barely literate? Is it a requirement to join the club?

It’s probably a good thing Trump dodged the draft. He’s a coward and a loud mouth and probably would have ended up getting some of his Unit killed.

He'd have gotten fragged.

Point is you just read it today and messed up the details. Now imagine you were in a hurry and upset when you read it then had to recal it a few days later. Does it make sense that maybe since these two had different version of what he said that maybe they both are incorrect on some of the details and are focusing in on the part they didn’t like while leaving out the rest?

No, I read it quoted the other way on CNN:
"he knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurt."​

It's still posted there
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/17/politics/frederica-wilson-widow-fallen-soldier/index.html

Wow, I never knew the left had so much respect for the Vietnam war and the men who fought in it.

I bet the left at the time was furious at people who avoided the draft.

Prob being purposefully stupid but th issueisnt that he dodged the draft, like Cheney, but that he dodged AND is a hawk

Bullshit yuppie rich boy hypocrite that you goofs love

....what the fuck does that even mean?

Why are all Trump supporters here barely literate? Is it a requirement to join the club?
And how about Bernie Sanders?

You’re a coward for not serving when it is safer and full of shit when you say he only thing holding you back is a large scale high casualty fight in which you get drafted

^retarded^
Says he guy who says he’s retired but somehow has a dad who did three tours in Vietnam. Either your retired way early, were a cop or something, or are lying

Oh and didn’t know Bill Clinton dodged the draft either

Last edited:
It’s not even a word for word quote form trump. THats the point here

It's supposed to be word for word from that congresswoman, but when you go to ABC it has the quote from the congresswoman the way you had it.

It's supposed to be word for word from that congresswoman, but when you go to ABC it has the quote from the congresswoman the way you had it.
I know. My whole point here is these women are paraphrasing based on their memory during a stressful time. I am on the fence about the hat lady. She likely made sure to be in the call to use it but maybe she’s just a cunt

Says he guy who says he’s retired but somehow has a dad who did three tours in Vietnam. Either your retired way early, were a cop or something, or are lying

Oh and didn’t know Bill Clinton dodged the draft either
ok retard lets set this straight i was born in 1971
retired at 42 (20yr ret)
retired from job #2 at 45 (10yr ret)
work job #3 (online business shipping etc) while collecting 2 pension checks

not that its any of your business

and you keep touting how people are pussies if they haven't served etc..

you served on a boat as a janitor

you even complained about how you had a midnight curfew
i have heard afghanistan blew ass, didn't go myself. i did two cruises there. actually decent duty. calm seas so you could actually workout. i was on a destroyer so if a whale farted within 10 square miles you couldn't do shit. so combat pay, sea pay, and no taxes. feel like i'm missing some other kind of pay we got...anyway, saved up about 10 grand. liberty was shitty since you had to be in at 12

i served more in my primary job than you ever did chief spent 2 months at ground zero (ret first responder delivered babies saved multiple lives via cpr etc.. )

but please please please keep talking shit about your expanded military service (if you even really served)
you sound like that stolen valor guy who was on fox news.I wouldnt be surprised if your "service" was all an act to troll

lol @ the left caring for our vets now.
Look The Patches O'Houlihan of the War Room has chimed in.
patcheso.png

ok retard lets set this straight i was born in 1971
retired at 42 (20yr ret)
retired from job #2 at 45 (10yr ret)
work job #3 (online business shipping etc) while collecting 2 pension checks

not that its any of your business

and you keep touting how people are pussies if they haven't served etc..

you served on a boat as a janitor

you even complained about how you had a midnight curfew

i served more in my primary job than you ever did chief spent 2 months at ground zero (ret first responder delivered babies saved multiple lives via cpr etc.. )

but please please please keep talking shit about your expanded military service (if you even really served)
you sound like that stolen valor guy who was on fox news.I wouldnt be surprised if your "service" was all an act to troll
1971 huh? You could still serve with a waiver. Come on let’s go

My original orders were for the McCain and one of my shipmates died on there recently. I did my time

Last edited:
I know. My whole point here is these women are paraphrasing based on their memory during a stressful time. I am on the fence about the hat lady. She likely made sure to be in the call to use it but maybe she’s just a cunt

Ok, I was thinking more along the lines of CNN purposely moved where the "I guess" was in the sentence.

Back