Right in the deferments!

Bone Spurs would be a good name for a western.

Donny "Two Guns" Trump roams the countryside in his golf cart in search of gold star families and POWs to insult.

So you can show a post or two where you called him out for that or are you saying you wouldn’t vote for Bernie since he’s a draft dodger

I don't need to provide anything since 1 I've never criticized anyone for that 2 its not even what was being talked about.

Your point blew up, and now you're gonna try to walk away pretending some small victory by moving the goal post so far you've forgotten I was in this thread defending 'draft dodgers', including trump.

Have the last word and run along

Wow, I never knew the left had so much respect for the Vietnam war and the men who fought in it.

I bet the left at the time was furious at people who avoided the draft.

Pretty tame compared to how they all became fanatic hawks who want to carpet bomb syria and sanction russia into the stone ages as soon as the queen ant (CNN) signaled to the colony.

Trump should start emphasizing how anti-incest he is and see if they take the bait.

Last edited:
Leftists heros are the Clinton family and they want to bash on Trump?

Stones... glass house... SAD!!

I served in the Navy for 9 years, Kosovo was my only conflict, and I sure as hell would answer a draft if it meant defending the USA's border against foreign forces and would expect the same of my children. Vietnam was a meat grinder that could not be won, I don't begrudge people who had no will or want to die in a jungle over a mess largely made by Western Colonialism started by another nation. I have two Uncles who served in Vietnam and would never belittle the sacrifices they made during that time. I do think Trump should shut his mouth concerning McCain's service.

I wonder if people realize that Trump was a young, rich, New York Democrat back in the day and that McCain wasn't drafted as he was already in the Navy enjoying the influence of having both a Father and Grandfather who were Admirals and could "help" him get into the Academy / get commissioned.

I served in the Navy for 9 years, Kosovo was my only conflict, and I sure as hell would answer a draft if it meant defending the USA's border against foreign forces and would expect the same of my children. Vietnam was a meat grinder that could not be won, I don't begrudge people who had no will or want to die in a jungle over a mess largely made by Western Colonialism started by another nation. I have two Uncles who served in Vietnam and would never belittle the sacrifices they made during that time. I do think Trump should shut his mouth concerning McCain's service.

I wonder if people realize that Trump was a young, rich, New York Democrat back in the day and that McCain wasn't drafted as he was already in the Navy enjoying the influence of having both a Father and Grandfather who were Admirals and could "help" him get into the Academy / get commissioned.
I, in turn, wonder why he gets a pass on it because he switched parties when it was convenient.

Doesn’t matter. Trump. Override logic

You. Didn't. Fight. In a war. This is not arguable. point finished.

And I call it a man that didn't want to fight. There is nothing wrong with that. Or finding a way or if it for that matter.

War veterans can say different. Everyone else is just a parrot.

Well you're entitled to your opinion and we wont agree.

I'll just add this; I can respect a guy like Ali or the guys that burnt their notices for doing it all up front and facing the consequences.

I don't need to provide anything since 1 I've never criticized anyone for that 2 its not even what was being talked about.

Your point blew up, and now you're gonna try to walk away pretending some small victory by moving the goal post so far you've forgotten I was in this thread defending 'draft dodgers', including trump.

Have the last word and run along
You’re criticizing trump for it right now. I pointed out you didn’t care when other people did it and I go further saying it was forty years ago so it really shouldn’t matter. You keep saying trump is evil for daft dodging, even though hyper right wing politifact doesn’t agree with you, but not any of his opponents. I also told you you can click on recent posts and find me criticizing trump for avoiding the draft. I’m relatively sure if you went back to 2016 in my stuff you’d find me saying this back then and definitely me saying he sucks during the primaries.

You claim the goal posts have moved. They’re in the same place. You’re calling trump out for not serving while you don’t serve and never have. Hypocritical. Then don’t hold anyone else to that standard. Partisan bullshit. Those are the goal posts

Back