Right in the deferments!

It's really too bad that we don't have the leadership of legendary combat veterans Obama and Hillary to guide us in these dangerous times. I'm sure their battlefield experience would be vital.

Ok, I was thinking more along the lines of CNN purposely moved where the "I guess" was in the sentence.
ALso possible
I’d have to watch the videos again. I just know I felt sick to my stomach when I heard hey were having her on cnn. Fuck all these people.

Look The Patches O'Houlihan of the War Room has chimed in.
patcheso.png
You only care when it suits your political needs.

The word hypocrite,you don't know how to use it,do you?

:rolleyes:

It's the reasoning behind it,you dumbass.
Ali didn't fight due to his beliefs,which he genuinely believed in and refused to bow down to the scum elite keeping him down while asking him to die for them.Eventually he beat them.

What's Trump's reasoning?Why didn't he fight?Because of social or moral issues?No,of course he gives no damn about that.
Because he's a rich privileged man who used his influence to crawl away like the maggot he is.

But Trump supporters have his balls so firmly taped around their eyes they can never see sense.Never.

Ali dodged the draft. Has nothing to do with reasoning. Many men that died had the same objection. He still dodged the draft. Calling me a dumbass doesn't make him less of a coward.

This is how you explain that stupid reply? He couldn't even remember what leg the injury was on. How stupid are you?

And how about Bernie Sanders?

You’re a coward for not serving when it is safer and full of shit when you say he only thing holding you back is a large scale high casualty fight in which you get drafted

....beyond stupid. What did I just say about Clinton? Honestly, can you read?

Great logic on not serving by the way. You're a coward because you're currently not serving, right?

This is how you explain that stupid reply? He couldn't even remember what leg the injury was on. How stupid are you?

Great logic on not serving by the way. You're a coward because you're currently not serving, right?
i went during the war. what about you? bone spurs? conscientious observer?

were you going to vote for sanders if he ran against trump?

i went during the war. what about you? bone spurs? conscientious observer?

But you're not there now, which according to your logic, makes you a coward. So why aren't you there?

To quote YOU:

"You’re a coward for not serving when it is safer and full of shit when you say he only thing holding you back is a large scale high casualty fight in which you get drafted"

were you going to vote for sanders if he ran against trump?

Nope.

Donald Trump is a complete clown for 45765 other reasons that have nothing to do with the war and if you think Bernie Sanders or anything he says or does will ever change that, you apparently can't read.

But you're not there now, which according to your logic, makes you a coward. So why aren't you there?

To quote YOU:

"You’re a coward for not serving when it is safer and full of shit when you say he only thing holding you back is a large scale high casualty fight in which you get drafted"

Nope.

Donald Trump is a complete clown for 45765 other reasons that have nothing to do with the war and if you think Bernie Sanders or anything he says or does will ever change that, you apparently can't read.
just wondering why you hold only one person to this standard. hilldo was married to a dodger, you probably like hendrix, and loved bernie. all dodgers. only trump gets the insult, when you never put your life on the line for shit

John McCain, who served his country, finally lowered the boom on Fatfuck Deferments Donny.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ietnam/?sw_bypass=true&utm_term=.de5837888212
“One aspect of the conflict, by the way, that I will never ever countenance is that we drafted the lowest-income level of America, and the highest-income level found a doctor that would say that they had a bone spur,” McCain said. “That is wrong. That is wrong. If we are going to ask every American to serve, every American should serve.”

Donny was too chickenshit, too soft to go do what other MEN of his generation did when their country called.

And yet his born- rich fat ass has the GALL to criticize soldiers.
I guess he knew what he was avoiding.
This is a very aggressive post. You seem upset.

John McCain is a piece of shit war-monger who is now the Democrats best friend.

What in the fuck is so wrong with people that they must legitimize a sack of shit like McCain just to take a dump on our Idiot in Chief?

Does anyone actually care, or is this just your daily 2 minutes hate?

If Trump went to Vietnam, you would have still hated him, just like you hated McCaine when he ran against Obama.

And no one who voted for Trump did so because they thought he was a grand war hero.
If Trump went to Vietnam his sorry wouldn't have survived and we'd all be much better off.

lol at McCain bragging about slaughtering civilians in an illegal war.

just wondering why you hold only one person to this standard.

Who is this thread about? 2 people and you're talking about everyone but them to avoid the actual topic.

hilldo was married to a dodger, you probably like hendrix, and loved bernie. all dodgers. only trump gets the insult, when you never put your life on the line for shit

You literally have to assume I like people(who I don't like by the way, moron) just to muster up what you THINK is a defense of Trump. That should tell you all you need to know.

Next time grow a fucking pair, call the man a coward and move on. Don't play the partisan version of follow the leader like a lemming.

lol @ all these lefturds being all pro-soldier now hahahahah! SAD!
Especially since they worship Clinton, aka another draft dodger.

I wasn't allowed to enlist (5 bone fusions), but I am the one that's been without his father and his son during their deployments and I'm the one that lost a family member in a war.

Btw, I didn't call him a coward. I said "F' him for dissing anyone that did serve and F' him when he wants to play tough guy and threaten wars." And I stand by that post.

You jumped in on a post made to someone calling him essentially a coward. It's on you to make the distinction.

And no matter how bad you've suffered, and I get it, you didn't fight in a war. Neither did i. Flat feet. That's just what it is. It's one thing to call shady things shady, another to question another man's balls for something you didn't do either.

Who is this thread about? 2 people and you're talking about everyone but them to avoid the actual topic.

You literally have to assume I like people(who I don't like by the way, moron) just to muster up what you THINK is a defense of Trump. That should tell you all you need to know.

Next time grow a fucking pair, call the man a coward and move on. Don't play the partisan version of follow the leader like a lemming.
It’s not a defense. I called him out for it I think all the way back in the primaries when I said he sucked. I’m just pointing out you only care about one person doing it.

Back