Right in the deferments!

Rep. Frederica Wilson told the Miami affiliate WPLG that while speaking with Myeshia Johnson, the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, one of the four US Army Special Forces troops killed in action during a mission in the African country of Niger earlier this month, Trump said, "He knew what he signed up for, but when it happens, it hurts anyway."

Yeah and different than what Wilson said
Ooooooooooooooooh
Shit just got real

Mea culpa, I just went to the ABC article.

"I heard him say, 'Well I guess you know he knew what he was signing up for, but it still hurts,'"

Moving that guess around makes a huge difference.

Holy shit the responses here are either predictable or hilarious with no in-between. Let's go with the predictable....

Yeah that’s never happened before. We’ve never had a draft dodger as president and then had people hold him up as a great president while sexually assualting young women

"Someone else did something wrong so it's ok Trump did it too."

How many times do you apply that logic before you realize you're just telling us Trump is as awful as the people you hate?

This is it!

Holy shit get a new shtick. Is Trump your father? Is that why you blindly defend every single thing he does like a kept housewife?

Honestly what is it that prevents you from ever directly criticizing the man for anything?

This is it for trump

LOL the desperation to fit in with you clowns. God that's sad....

Sounds like @Overpressure is guilty of the same thing he accuses Trump of...

What draft did OP dodge? Or have you become so retarded supporting Trump that you can't even read?

TS is the same type of lunatic that will call Trump a coward and praise Muhammad Ali as a hero for dodging the draft at the same time that he was the greatest athlete on Earth.

If you can't defend the man without bringing up the faults of another person, perhaps you shouldn't be defending that person.

They don't. The warhawks like McCaine are the never-Trumpers. In case you weren't paying attention, one of the most attractive parts of the Trump platform was that he wasn't boldly beating the war drums.

Hey klnomega do me a favor and quote everything Trump has said about North Korea in the last month.

Watching you guys sacrifice every moral and principle you've ever had to defend a spoiled rich kid who was a democrat his entire life is just epic. Ive never seen a group conned harder.

unless you're a war veteran, youve got no grounds on this.

BS. We've all had family that were drafted or friends that served in wars so yes, we all get an opinion on the matter.

BS. We've all had family that were drafted or friends that served in wars so yes, we all get an opinion on the matter.

You do not get to call someone a coward for something you haven't done, and therefore can't prove you would do.

You can do it, and I can consider it cowardly as well.

TS is the same type of lunatic that will call Trump a coward and praise Muhammad Ali as a hero for dodging the draft at the same time that he was the greatest athlete on Earth.

Lol yeah that's what happened. Derp

You do not get to call someone a coward for something you haven't done, and therefore can't prove you would do.

You can do it, and I can consider it cowardly as well.

So my dad gets drafted and does his duty along with 3 of my uncles; 1 of which died and I can't bitch about Trump faking bone spurs to get out of it? Ridiculous.

You can consider it what ever you want; I'd say that gives me as much right as any vet that served and lived.

So my dad gets drafted and does his duty along with 3 of my uncles; 1 of which died and I can't bitch about Trump faking bone spurs to get out of it? Ridiculous.

You can consider it what ever you want; I'd say that gives me as much right as any vet that served and lived.

You can bitch all you want, but you have no ground for calling him or anyone else in that situation you will never be in a coward.

You don't get to ride your family members coat tails. They went, you didn't. You don't have the high ground.

It’s probably a good thing Trump dodged the draft. He’s a coward and a loud mouth and probably would have ended up getting some of his Unit killed.

Mea culpa, I just went to the ABC article.

"I heard him say, 'Well I guess you know he knew what he was signing up for, but it still hurts,'"

Moving that guess around makes a huge difference.
Point is you just read it today and messed up the details. Now imagine you were in a hurry and upset when you read it then had to recal it a few days later. Does it make sense that maybe since these two had different version of what he said that maybe they both are incorrect on some of the details and are focusing in on the part they didn’t like while leaving out the rest?

Holy shit the responses here are either predictable or hilarious with no in-between. Let's go with the predictable....

"Someone else did something wrong so it's ok Trump did it too."

How many times do you apply that logic before you realize you're just telling us Trump is as awful as the people you hate?

Holy shit get a new shtick. Is Trump your father? Is that why you blindly defend every single thing he does like a kept housewife?

Honestly what is it that prevents you from ever directly criticizing the man for anything?

LOL the desperation to fit in with you clowns. God that's sad....

What draft did OP dodge? Or have you become so retarded supporting Trump that you can't even read?

If you can't defend the man without bringing up the faults of another person, perhaps you shouldn't be defending that person.

Hey klnomega do me a favor and quote everything Trump has said about North Korea in the last month.

Watching you guys sacrifice every moral and principle you've ever had to defend a spoiled rich kid who was a democrat his entire life is just epic. Ive never seen a group conned harder.
I don’t think being s dodger in the Vietnam era should be criteria for anything today. Awful lot of folks doing it back then. It was also 40 years ago. I can say trump dodged it like a coward then and so was bill.

I don’t think being s dodger in the Vietnam era should be criteria for anything today. Awful lot of folks doing it back then. It was also 40 years ago. I can say trump dodged it like a coward then and so was bill.

Apparently you couldn't say it until called out for not being able to. Faulting someone else entirely was your initial reaction, then joining the stupid sarcasm club was next.

Bill Clinton and his faults will never excuse Trump's faults. If Trump had principled reasons for dodging the draft I'm sure he would've vocalized them to draw attention to the cause right? He's such a principled guy with so much integrity, he'd definitely never pay a doctor to lie about an injury he never had, right?

Why do you instinctively defend this man in these instances when he's so clearly wrong? Do you honestly think "because notable democrats are bad too" is a good answer?

Last edited:
Apparently you couldn't say it until called out for not being able to. Faulting someone else entirely as your initial reaction, then joining the stupid sarcasm club was next.

Bill Clinton and his faults will never excuse Trump's faults. If Trump had principled reasons for dodging the draft I'm sure he would've vocalized them to draw attention to the cause right? He's such a principled guy with so much integrity, he'd definitely never pay a doctor to lie about an injury he never had, right?

Why do you instinctively defend this man in these instances when he's so clearly wrong? Do you honestly think "because notable democrats are bad too" is a good answer?
Said it along time ago douche.

I also say If you never served You do not have much of a leg to stand on when you criticize him

Last edited:
Said it along time ago douche.

Quote your first 2 posts in this thread and show me what your response to this story was. Was it excusing Trump or calling him a coward?

I also say If you never served You do not have much of a leg to stand on when you criticize him

Bullshit, we're talking about a draft during a war. Are you saying someone who simply chose a different career path can't comment on the cowardice and sense of entitlement needed to pay a DR to lie so they can dodge the draft?! That's complete horseshit.

Quote your first 2 posts in this thread and show me what your response to this story was. Was it excusing Trump or calling him a coward?

Bullshit, we're talking about a draft during a war. Are you saying someone who simply chose a different career path can't comment on the cowardice and sense of entitlement needed to pay a DR to lie so they can dodge the draft?! That's complete horseshit.
There’s a war right now. Where you at? You can check my post history to see me call trump a coward for not going. I don’t do it in every thread because this isn’t Simon says

There’s a war right now. Where you at?

....so dishonest bullshit is how you're approaching this?

You can check my post history to see me call trump a coward for not going.

Don't need to, I can see you instinctively defending him here in your very first post.

I don’t do it in every thread because this isn’t Simon says

Really? Cause the second "simon" said "this is it" you became a fucking parrot.

<34>

I'm pretty sure most evangelicals voted for him because he promised conservative judges and claimed he didn't believe in abortion any more.

Well that and T-W-O Corinthians.

It's amazing, the ironic nature of Christian support for Trump. It's like imagining James bursting through the door, and exclaiming "This Herod Antipas guy, he's nothing like I've heard!!! He's pretty good, actually!!!" to Jesus and the others.

normal post from a known drug addict
dflct.gif

....so dishonest bullshit is how you're approaching this?

Don't need to, I can see you instinctively defending him here in your very first post.

Really? Cause the second "simon" said "this is it" you became a fucking parrot.

<34>
yes if only serving were more dangerous. the you'd get in there and show us how it's done.

You can bitch all you want, but you have no ground for calling him or anyone else in that situation you will never be in a coward.

You don't get to ride your family members coat tails. They went, you didn't. You don't have the high ground.

I wasn't allowed to enlist (5 bone fusions), but I am the one that's been without his father and his son during their deployments and I'm the one that lost a family member in a war.

Btw, I didn't call him a coward. I said "F' him for dissing anyone that did serve and F' him when he wants to play tough guy and threaten wars." And I stand by that post.

Back