Right in the deferments!

TS is the same type of lunatic that will call Trump a coward and praise Muhammad Ali as a hero for dodging the draft at the same time that he was the greatest athlete on Earth.

These are the facts about Muhammad Ali.

#1. He was declared 4-F by the war department (can't serve)
#2. After he started speaking out about Islam, he was declared 1-A (fit to serve)
#3. The law at the time stated that if you were 4-F, you must be re-tested before being declared 1-A.
#4. Muhammad Ali was never retested. So the Supreme Court of the United States said...

One guess who won that court case.

He does get defensive awfully quick. He should just record the calls and if anyone pulls a Wilson release the tape
Not all states have one-party consent so he could wind up in legal trouble by recording a conversation without getting consent prior to releasing it.

I don't get why people have a problem with Wilson, Kelly basically confirmed that he told Trump to say what she said Trump said. Kelly attacked Wilson for no reason, and then lied on the woman.

It's not like people are saying Trump tried to upset the widow, seems like it was just something that triggered her emotionally when emotions were high....really should be a non-issue in my opinion (although I'm still gonna laugh at Trump for being socially inept!)

Ali was a draft dodger and used his powerful platform to avoid fighting while poor, young men went to fight and die instead.

A coward that was perfectly healthy - I'm sure many of the men who died disagreed with the war too, but they did not dodge the draft.

Um no, Ali didnt used his money or platform to dodge the draft, he went through the courts and suffered for it.

He didnt lied, nor invented a BS excuse.

Posts like these are code for, I support Trump no matter how vial and vulger he is because... butt hurt liberals
Posts like this are I’m so partisan I can’t even phantom that maybe just maybe even people that didn’t like trump think I’m being a whiny bitch stomping my feet because I didn’t get what I wanted

Not all states have one-party consent so he could wind up in legal trouble by recording a conversation without getting consent prior to releasing it.

I don't get why people have a problem with Wilson, Kelly basically confirmed that he told Trump to say what she said Trump said. Kelly attacked Wilson for no reason, and then lied on the woman.

It's not like people are saying Trump tried to upset the widow, seems like it was just something that triggered her emotionally when emotions were high....really should be a non-issue in my opinion (although I'm still gonna laugh at Trump for being socially inept!)
Simple
I say something
You paraphrase it and take it out of context
I see what you said I said and go wtf i never said that
I say I didn’t say that
You say I’m evil for defending myself against this poor lady
That’s what happened

Posts like this are I’m so partisan I can’t even phantom that maybe just maybe even people that didn’t like trump think I’m being a whiny bitch stomping my feet because I didn’t get what I wanted

Posts like this are why I attended class in grade school so I could formulate complete sentences and not be stupid enough to vote for Trump.

Posts like this are why I attended class in grade school so I could formulate complete sentences and not be stupid enough to vote for Trump.
You love trump. Why else would you spend whole chunks of your day looking at everything trump? You're either obsessed or pathetic

His supporters also will attack any soldiers that Trump attacks. You think its a coincidence that all the Trump bots dislike McCain?

To be fair, a lot of conservatives were calling McCain a rino in '04 primaries.

Trump was too moral and intelligent to fight that bullshit war.

Respect to him for dodging the draft.

Fuck war.

To be fair, a lot of conservatives were calling McCain a rino in '04 primaries.
And he was a racist rich guy just a few years ago to the dems who now are trying to hide behind him

You love trump. Why else would you spend whole chunks of your day looking at everything trump? You're either obsessed or pathetic

lol... You spellchecked?? I see I'm getting through to you.

He knew what he signed up for but that doesn’t make it hurt any less. Her words. She’s offended by that? To each their own

"knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurt"

It's a bit different than what you're saying.

The Vietcong were lucky that Trump had recurring bone spurs.

22490210_1748891038537276_4930965932614722286_n.png.jpg

"knew what he signed up for, but I guess it still hurt"

It's a bit different than what you're saying.
Rep. Frederica Wilson told the Miami affiliate WPLG that while speaking with Myeshia Johnson, the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, one of the four US Army Special Forces troops killed in action during a mission in the African country of Niger earlier this month, Trump said, "He knew what he signed up for, but when it happens, it hurts anyway."

Yeah and different than what Wilson said
Ooooooooooooooooh
Shit just got real

And he was a racist rich guy just a few years ago to the dems who now are trying to hide behind him

I don't know if I remember him ever being called racist, but he was definitely a "out of touch millionaire"

Back