Right in the deferments!

You jumped in on a post made to someone calling him essentially a coward. It's on you to make the distinction.

And no matter how bad you've suffered, and I get it, you didn't fight in a war. Neither did i. Flat feet. That's just what it is. It's one thing to call shady things shady, another to question another man's balls for something you didn't do either.
Yes and flat feet won’t keep you from a normal job but keeps you out of service. Kind of like bone spurs. Eventually he did get a draft number that didn’t get called. I think it’s interesting Bernie and Clinton both dodged but trump is held to this standard. Better either all wrong or maybe it’s been forty years and we can just say they all made mistakes a long time ago and move on

People act like invading Vietnam was the fight against the Nazis. It was a pointless war with no cause, you should have been looking for any way to avoid being drafted. It's like if tomorrow the US drafted young men to go die in a war in Syria... following the logic here you'd be acting like a hero because you went and fought in a war that has no bearing whatsoever on our lives, no bearing on the security of the US. Just pointless deaths in a foreign land that's none of our concern.

People act like invading Vietnam was the fight against the Nazis. It was a pointless war with no cause, you should have been looking for any way to avoid being drafted. It's like if tomorrow the US drafted young men to go die in a war in Syria... following the logic here you'd be acting like a hero because you went and fought in a war that has no bearing whatsoever on our lives, no bearing on the security of the US. Just pointless deaths in a foreign land that's none of our concern.
How was Germany our business? Japan was.

Yes and flat feet won’t keep you from a normal job but keeps you out of service. Kind of like bone spurs. Eventually he did get a draft number that didn’t get called. I think it’s interesting Bernie and Clinton both dodged but trump is held to this standard. Better either all wrong or maybe it’s been forty years and we can just say they all made mistakes a long time ago and move on

Clinton did get jumped on during his term. So spare me the victim card playing. This is something all presidents deal with.

Said it along time ago douche.

I also say If you never served You do not have much of a leg to stand on when you criticize him
Play nice.

Clinton did get jumped on during his term. So spare me the victim card playing. This is something all presidents deal with.
What about when everyone was feeling the bern? I just don’t think it should be viewed as More than 20 year olds being stupid today

John McCain is a piece of shit war-monger who is now the Democrats best friend.

What in the fuck is so wrong with people that they must legitimize a sack of shit like McCain just to take a dump on our Idiot in Chief?

He may be a war monger, but when he had the chance to leave prison and come home because of his dad, he stayed because there were other soldiers that had been there longer. Gotta give him props for that.

George RR Martin was a conscientious objector and did other service work for two years.

You jumped in on a post made to someone calling him essentially a coward. It's on you to make the distinction.

And no matter how bad you've suffered, and I get it, you didn't fight in a war. Neither did i. Flat feet. That's just what it is. It's one thing to call shady things shady, another to question another man's balls for something you didn't do either.

What would you call a guy that had a doctor falsify his health to avoid the draft? I mean he's never said anything against the war, so obviously it wasn't that he had some moral objection to it.

Well there's the rub. I tried to enlist, was even promised my MO - patriot missile operator - when my mother happened to mention my back a week before I was supposed to go to meps. 2 days later my recruiter calls and says I can't enlist - no waivers at that time.

Trump never got a draft number per say. He was given his waiver before they went to the birthday system. He could only be called in a national emergency same as with flat feet.

Btw- do they really skip you for flat feet? I always thought that was a myth.

I agree with that, but the issue is that Trump has disrespected those that did serve - "I like heroes that weren't captured". And he talks about starting wars with Iran and NK likes it no big deal. He does that of course because his kids wont be dying in it just like he didn't have to worry about getting killed in nam.

Trump never got a draft number per say. He was given his waiver before they went to the birthday system. He could only be called in a national emergency same as with flat feet.

Btw- do they really skip you for flat feet? I always thought that was a myth.
I know a guy getting disability for it. So it’s at least good for that if I’m wrong

What about when everyone was feeling the bern? I just don’t think it should be viewed as More than 20 year olds being stupid today

Oh, that one guy that didn't even get the nomination?

You have no point. Own up to it, call it a day, and head back to the kiddie table

Oh, that one guy that didn't even get the nomination?

You have no point. Own up to it, call it a day, and head back to the kiddie table
So you can show a post or two where you called him out for that or are you saying you wouldn’t vote for Bernie since he’s a draft dodger

It’s not a defense. I called him out for it I think all the way back in the primaries when I said he sucked. I’m just pointing out you only care about one person doing it.

Why would I bring up other people doing it in this thread, other than to defend Trump?

Quote your first 2 posts and tell me again you weren't defending him. I'd love the laughs.

Why would I bring up other people doing it in this thread, other than to defend Trump?

Quote your first 2 posts and tell me again you weren't defending him. I'd love the laughs.
I’m not repeating myself in every thread
Do your own search or buzz off

Last edited:
What would you call a guy that had a doctor falsify his health to avoid the draft? I mean he's never said anything against the war, so obviously it wasn't that he had some moral objection to it.

Well there's the rub. I tried to enlist, was even promised my MO - patriot missile operator - when my mother happened to mention my back a week before I was supposed to go to meps. 2 days later my recruiter calls and says I can't enlist - no waivers at that time.

You. Didn't. Fight. In a war. This is not arguable. point finished.

And I call it a man that didn't want to fight. There is nothing wrong with that. Or finding a way or if it for that matter.

War veterans can say different. Everyone else is just a parrot.

John McCain, who served his country, finally lowered the boom on Fatfuck Deferments Donny.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ietnam/?sw_bypass=true&utm_term=.de5837888212
“One aspect of the conflict, by the way, that I will never ever countenance is that we drafted the lowest-income level of America, and the highest-income level found a doctor that would say that they had a bone spur,” McCain said. “That is wrong. That is wrong. If we are going to ask every American to serve, every American should serve.”

Donny was too chickenshit, too soft to go do what other MEN of his generation did when their country called.

And yet his born- rich fat ass has the GALL to criticize soldiers.
I guess he knew what he was avoiding.
Can you imagine that assclown out there in the shit? He would have lasted a day.

Back