Republican Senator in Florida calls black colleagues the N word

The cabbage at least is intellectually consistent lol. I let the cabbage bang.

Here's some gifs of dogs and cabbage for no reason.

QlN4Z41.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Mandatory sensitivity and racial enlightenment classes are needed for all White people.

Yeah, but was he burning a cross too? If he wasn't burning a cross, he could have just been paying homage to :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Jim from Huck Finn. Can't jump to conclusions. Did you know that the jews are trying to genocide white people? /WarRoom

You're so emotional, like big momma.

Interesting that some people seem to think that public officials referring to people by blatant racial slurs is acceptable.

Ah WR, you never disappoint to disappoint.

All the stereotype bullshit aside, do people really think this is acceptable behavior from an elected official? Or are they so caught up in their "look how edgy I am, I will also insult all black people with broad stereotypes to show that this doesn't faze me," personas that general decency has fled their bodies?

They like to keep it relevant so they can continue to use it as a guilt weapon.

Or maybe performers can just say things politicians can't.

I mean, Eminem talks about raping his mother, so obviously Chuck Shumer can too, right?

Give me a break, Seano. There is no defense for this, yet the thread is full of people trying to excuse it.

I mean, Eminem talks about raping his mother, so obviously Chuck Shumer can too, right?

Give me a break, Seano. There is no defense for this, yet the thread is full of people trying to excuse it.
eh, its true and you know it. Black people are the most manipulated people in the world. They are played like puppets by those who pretend to stand for them.

Interesting that some people seem to think that public officials referring to people by blatant racial slurs is acceptable.

Ah WR, you never disappoint to disappoint.

All the stereotype bullshit aside, do people really think this is acceptable behavior from an elected official? Or are they so caught up in their "look how edgy I am, I will also insult all black people with broad stereotypes to show that this doesn't faze me," personas that general decency has fled their bodies?

No, it's just hilarious to see y'all so emo.

Hulk Hogan was fired from WWE for using the N word. I guess a old pro wrestler is held to higher standards than politicians.

Blacks do not have a monopoly on a word.

If it's ok for them to use it then It's ok for everyone else.

Deal with it, snowflakes.

The usual suspects defending racism. Not surprising in the least.

Why do I care about elected officials being racist pieces of shit?

If you really have to ask that question, then you need a fucking civics lesson, because you're currently rocking the knowledge of a cabbage.

Look man if you can't articulate yourself then just say so.

So did he actually say it or are two Dems alleging he said it

EDIT: looks like he's gonna apologize lol, I'll assume he said it

I have no problem with that Senator being punished, even if it means losing his job.

What I do have a problem with, however, is the great double standard:

"It is the same group we faced in the South with those white crackers and the dogs and the police,” the Harlem Democrat said of the Tea Party in a startling interview in the Daily Beast. - Charles Rangel, US House of Representatives in 2013

charlie_rangle.jpg

This is absolutely akin to what Artiles has said. Mr. Rangel's current occupation, 2017? US House of Representatives.

By all means, punish these racist fools for their words, and hold them accountable. But hold them all to the same standards.

Right, because it's emo to hold politicians to a standard of decency.

A standard of decency for politicians?

Id like to see your voting record so I could have a good laugh.

Last edited:
Back