Republican Senator in Florida calls black colleagues the N word

Was probably rapping the lyrics to a dr dre song
michael-bolton-gangsta-o.gif

It's not that hard to avoid using offensive language in a professional setting ffs

Apparently you don't have to be professional if you are an elected politician. Burger flippers and shelf stockers are held to higher standards it seems.

I don't see how it makes a difference, I'd be called a racist if I used the "a". I've just heard some black people on video say there is a difference. They say it's a term of endearment, but I know any well meaning white guy would get called racist for using it in the same way.
Context is everything ; it makes a yuuge difference.

My best friend (White) sometimes call a good friend of his (Black) "N$$ga" and no one batts an eyelid. I have good friends who would call each other "bitch" and "redneck" , but if a stranger did it , it's a whole different thing.

Jeff Foxworthy says "redneck" but if you got a snobby White person or liberal or non-White person saying "Redneck" to working class Whites they don't know, it would be considered derogatory. Some Whites use "Bubba" and "Redneck" as terms of endearment , just as some Blacks use "Ni$$a" as a term of endearment.

He was having an argument with them so he said plenty of things not welcomed by them and some people are insulted if disagree with them no matter what you say.

So I need to know a lot more to know if he stepped over the line.
LOL you're kidding, right?

So because he was a hot head and having an argument, that gives him the ok to drop racial slurs? you're something else.

Fucking Stevie Steve brought me back into this cesspool, I need out!

It seems "white male" is used a pejorative these days by the left.

Context is everything ; it makes a yuuge difference.

My best friend (White) sometimes call a good friend of his (Black) "N$$ga" and no one batts an eyelid. I have good friends who would call each other "bitch" and "redneck" , but if a stranger did it , it's a whole different thing.

Jeff Foxworthy says "redneck" but if you got a snobby White person or liberal or non-White person saying "Redneck" to working class Whites they don't know, it would be considered derogatory. Some Whites use "Bubba" and "Redneck" as terms of endearment , just as some Blacks use "Ni$$a" as a term of endearment.
You won't lose your job though if you use redneck or bubba in a derogatory way. If you say any variation of the N word, you're probably losing your job.

So because he was a hot head and having an argument, that gives him the ok to drop racial slurs? you're something else.

Hey snowflake, how about you save the outrage for when you actually know what was said, how it was said and the context which it was said in.

Hey snowflake, how about you save the outrage for when you actually know what was said, how it was said and the context which it was said in.
Hey Dumbass, how about you read the multiple sources posted? We know what was said, and I fail to see how the context in which it was said makes a difference if the slurs were not welcomed by the recipients.

You won't lose your job though if you use redneck or bubba in a derogatory way. If you say any variation of the N word, you're probably losing your job.
I don't know about that. But the N word used in a derogatory fashion is worse that's why the punishment is worse ; you are ignoring history and which culture is in power if you think both terms are comparable.

I said I needed more information on what he said.

Then when I got that I said he should oplogize, read my last post.

Hieleah 92% white?

The author either has no clue what he's talking about, or deliberately lying. It's like 99% Caribbeans and South Americans.

I don't know, I just posted what was in the source. Maybe they are pulling the "white hispanic" card lol No clue tho.

EDIT

Looks like they are getting their info from Wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hialeah,_Florida#Demographics

Hialeah Demographics
2010 Census
Hialeah Miami-Dade County Florida
Total population 224,669 2,496,435 18,801,310
Population, percent change, 2000 to 2010 -0.8% +10.8% +17.6%
Population density 10,474.2/sq mi 1,315.5/sq mi 350.6/sq mi
White or Caucasian (including White Hispanic) 92.6% 73.8% 75.0%
(Non-Hispanic White or Caucasian) 4.2% 15.4% 57.9%
Black or African-American 2.7% 18.9% 16.0%
Hispanic or Latino (of any race) 94.7% 65.0% 22.5%
Asian 0.4% 1.5% 2.4%
Native American or Native Alaskan 0.1% 0.2% 0.4%
Pacific Islander or Native Hawaiian 0.0% 0.0% 0.1%
Two or more races (Multiracial) 1.6% 2.4% 2.5%
Some Other Race 2.6% 3.2% 3.6%

Just because he's white doesn't make him racist...
not all white people think they're white until someone tells them...

State Sen. Frank Artiles, who called a senator a “bitch” and Senate president a “pussy,” will apologize to full Florida Senate on Wednesday. TALLAHASSEE — A Miami state senator is fending off calls for his resignation, a possible Florida Senate complaint and the condemnation of fellow Republicans after he referred to six colleagues as “:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s” during a heated discussion with black lawmakers, one of whom he called a “bitch.”

Well there isn't any ambiguity he meant it as an insult and in anger.

http://www.politico.com/states/flor...off-calls-for-resignation-condemnation-111347

Just a rightwinger unable to hide his hate . Not to say all righties are like that but there is a yuuge overlap with this kind of mentality and the right.

I don't know, I just posted what was in the source. Maybe they are pulling the "white hispanic" card lol No clue tho.

EDIT

Hialeah Demographics
2010 Census
Asian 0.4% 1.5% 2.4%

EDIT

Hialeah Demographics
2010 Census
Asian 0.4% 1.5% 2.4%

Definitely pulling the white hispanic card. You'll be very hard pressed to find actual white people there. You'll even have trouble finding someone who speaks English.

Back