Republican Senator in Florida calls black colleagues the N word

It technically did, but these are politicians. Their workplace isn't confined by the doors of their government building. But to be clear, i'm not trying to comment on what should happen to him. Too much shit is lost in translation for me to do that from thousands of miles away. My point was that we're also not in a position to dismiss this as some SJW type deal.

I can't really argue since I don't know the story well, and frankly, I'm not too concerned over senators losing their jobs. I just think it's funny that this story isn't compared to the senator in Canada who refused to resign over his sex scandal.

As a general rule, I would prefer that regular plebs don't lose their jobs for things done outside of work.

Does it make a difference if it wasn't welcomed by the 2 recipients?
Absolutely it does, or you have deprived words of objective meaning, and given the authority over their meaning solely to those to whom they are spoken.

That isn't how meaning works.

Absolutely it does, or you have deprived words of objective meaning, and given the authority over their meaning solely to those to whom they are spoken.

That isn't how meaning works.
<mma4>

Back