Republican Senator in Florida calls black colleagues the N word

TheDailyOutrage.jpg

I'd be outraged if I had to use that dinosaur laptop.

Why don't many blacks get upset that the n word is used so much in rap music?
It's only bad if used by non-blacks

That entire situation seems unreal, he goes to the two democrats to complain about republicans. Ends up calling them names? Wtf.

Oh that picture isn't you? Coulda swore I got that pic from your facebook

No, I'm 6'4 of shredded ripped muscle like all sherdoggers. If you don't see me flanked with numerous dime pieces than you know it ain't me.

I don't know, I just posted what was in the source. Maybe they are pulling the "white hispanic" card lol No clue tho.
Yeah but I think it's appropriate in that situation as Frank Artiles is white and hispanic.
enhanced-mid-3938-1423412916-1.jpg

Yeah, but was he burning a cross too? If he wasn't burning a cross, he could have just been paying homage to :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Jim from Huck Finn. Can't jump to conclusions. Did you know that the jews are trying to genocide white people? /WarRoom

It seems that in this situation, as long as they played "Step 'n Fetchit", they loved them. When they started to even try to show an iota of independence, they were a N-bomb.

I guess that one GOP'er just wanted his Black supporters to "Yassuh" and keep their mouths shut.

Yeah, but was he burning a cross too? If he wasn't burning a cross, he could have just been paying homage to :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Jim from Huck Finn. Can't jump to conclusions. Did you know that the jews are trying to genocide white people? /WarRoom

Question...why do you care?

Well, pretty fucking outrageous. Pretty fucking stupid. But based on some other articles, the behavior does not seem that atypical.

Don't really give a shit whether he resigns or not, or whether he is pushed out, or whether he stays. This is pretty clear ego driven anger. The only way his peers could put a dent in that is first a public shaming and then an extended period of shunning.

Lol It is funny watching people scramble to defend something indefensible just out of political allegiance.

Have some principles for once.

If he was a liberal democrat he would get a pass.

I doubt it Rip. Calling someone the N-word is giving them license to go Super-Sayian on them.

No reason?

Why do I care about elected officials being racist pieces of shit?

If you really have to ask that question, then you need a fucking civics lesson, because you're currently rocking the knowledge of a cabbage.

Why do I care about elected officials being racist pieces of shit?

If you really have to ask that question, then you need a fucking civics lesson, because you're currently rocking the knowledge of a cabbage.

Why you gotta insult cabbage like that?

Why don't many blacks get upset that the n word is used so much in rap music?
They like to keep it relevant so they can continue to use it as a guilt weapon.

Back