Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

23736293_506192669754932_872084995378082557_o.jpg

I think Liam will start strong then Chumaktong will take over in the later rounds with his pressure and body attacks.
According to their site it will be at 65kg, which is better for Harrison. I still expect him to be thoroughly owned by the golden harpoon. I think Yokkao has weird scoring though.

According to their site it will be at 65kg, which is better for Harrison. I still expect him to be thoroughly owned by the golden harpoon. I think Yokkao has weird scoring though.

Yeah it favours Liam no doubt but I believe Chumaktong has competed at that weight for Top King once or twice, I think he'll be ok and he has a suitable frame for the weight. Yokkao's judging isn't that bad from memory, they've have a few head scratchers in the past but they aren't blatantly biased. Pretty sure they try and score it the thai way.

Nawapon who recently beat Monkoldetlek for the Lumpinee title seems to be a devout christian, is his gym christian too?

23794783_1285175101582298_2514280454177595051_n.jpg

This a tournament? Pongsiri is also tiny for his weight, he doesn't look much bigger than Petdam who's a featherweight.

Thepnimit vs Panomrunglek on wednesday... strange matchup

23794783_1285175101582298_2514280454177595051_n.jpg

This a tournament? Pongsiri is also tiny for his weight, he doesn't look much bigger than Petdam who's a featherweight.
Yes, Toyota Revo tournament. But I think they were actually two tournaments. One in at 140lb and one at 130lbs, I think. And that's Sensiri Jpowerphuket, Pongsiri's brother. He fights at 140lbs, but is still small for the weight.

Last edited:
Think that’s 3 fights in a row now where he’s got the high kick ko

wow then I take back what I said! granted it was only the first round but it looked to me like Puenkon was controlling and he did land the muay thai staple catch kick-counter kick to the body right before getting KOed. but I'll have to keep an eye on Kompatak then. did he score all these high kick KOs against high level guys?

wow then I take back what I said! granted it was only the first round but it looked to me like Puenkon was controlling and he did land the muay thai staple catch kick-counter kick to the body right before getting KOed. but I'll have to keep an eye on Kompatak then. did he score all these high kick KOs against high level guys?

He knocked out Kumandoi with a head kick in his last fight, can't remember his other fights.

Back