Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

I base that on his excellence in two different rulesets. In all actuality I should probably have Knockout CP Freshmart in there, but I'm a sucker for the 126-160 weight range.
Who cares. Kaew was a good muay thai fighter without being any kind of generational great and is the best of a mediocre talent pool in kickboxing. Same thing goes for Niwlukrak: good muay thai fighter, although not as good as Kaew, without being great and one of the best of a mediocre division in boxing. I'll take true greatness in one sport over decent accomplishments in two any day of the week.

Guys like Veeraphol were genuinely great in two disciplines. That's very rare.

Sure if the weight cuts get too bad at 140 lbs he could move up in weight but i doubt anyone at 148 lbs would beat him in a 5 round thai rule fight. But i didn't expect Yodpanomrung to be KO'd either so who knows.

Well yeah, but even supposing he lost a few fights at a higher weight, so what? The question was about finding competitive fights for him. It's not like he isn't losing his share of fights now at 140lb. 148lb is obviously a less competitive division than 140lb, only someone who was totally ignorant or obtuse would deny that.

What were Rittewada's latest fight where he got this record 1-1-1?

This win over Nontakit; a loss to Chujaroen when he got rocked with an elbow? A draw with Nontakit? What was the fight when he scored a body punch KO? it's all a blur and I can't pinpoint these fights.

Also I think I read someone mention that Muangthai got KOed in an international fight. can't find the post either. is that right?

This win over Nontakit; a loss to Chujaroen when he got rocked with an elbow? A draw with Nontakit? What was the fight when he scored a body punch KO? it's all a blur and I can't pinpoint these fights.

Also I think I read someone mention that Muangthai got KOed in an international fight. can't find the post either. is that right?
Yeah, that's his last 3 fights. I don't remember him winning any fight with body punches, ever.

He lost to Umeno by tko a while ago.

rittewada knocked out thaksinlek about 3 or 4 months ago and also knocked out Morgan adar in France

Genji umeno got a tko by cut stoppage over muangthai in japan

I don't remember him winning any fight with body punches, ever.

maybe it wasn't a body punch but for christ's sake I can't find the fight. got obsessed with it for half an hour and couldn't find it on youtube.

he backed someone into the ropes and threw a combination and the guy went down as he was throwing another strike and I could only tell which one was the KO strike after seeing one of those silly Evolve breakdown videos. can't remember exactly. if it turns out that wasn't even Rittewada then I'll go see a doctor on monday.

maybe it wasn't a body punch but for christ's sake I can't find the fight. got obsessed with it for half an hour and couldn't find it on youtube.

he backed someone into the ropes and threw a combination and the guy went down as he was throwing another strike and I could only tell which one was the KO strike after seeing one of those silly Evolve breakdown videos. can't remember exactly. if it turns out that wasn't even Rittewada then I'll go see a doctor on monday.

Wasn't this one was it?

Wasn't this one was it?

Yes!! This is it. Thanks!

so it was a right hook-body kick in the air; as I recall it was body punch-left hook in the air. Guess I was stupid last night. I couldn't find it with their westernized names.

so this was right before Rittewada's 1-1-1 stretch?

Yes!! This is it. Thanks!

so it was a right hook-body kick in the air; as I recall it was body punch-left hook in the air. Guess I was stupid last night. I couldn't find it with their westernized names.

so this was right before Rittewada's 1-1-1 stretch?

Not sure, the Thaksinlek ko was after the loss to Chujaroen i believe.

23380002_1907287249588734_1693457783009461494_n.jpg

Mr. Saenchai needs to change out of that suit into something cooler.

23472842_772424646273974_7672879548594576429_n.jpg

Superbank looking dreadful at the weigh in.....him vs Petwason is a great fight though.

Edit: Just looked at muaythai200, Superbank was forced to dry out to 127 vs Petwason at 129. It's going to be hard to pull this one off, he hasn't been in the best form recently either.

Brutal ko - This was for the rajadamnern flyweight title

Last edited:
Good fight but Yodlekpet got a bit too far ahead on the odds for it to be the fight of the year type battle I hoped it would be.

Brutal ko - This was for the rajadamnern flyweight title

Just when I thought I'd learned how to tell one Chokdee from another one of them changes name now?? Also their fights that I remember are spread out in geometric progression (107, 112, 122 lbs) so one could've moved up or down in weight. I first thought this one was the former Chokdee PKSaenchai. Anyway both of them are awesome to watch and yeah, brutal KO.

Last edited:
Crazy fight, I want to see the whole thing now

Such a shame we can't see full fight from Raja anymore.

This Kongthoranee fellow is really good with these straight elbows, he KOed his last opponent (that I know of) with a similar strike but it was from the right side. Looks like he's too technical and got drawn in into a dog fight late into this one.

Back