Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

This Kongthoranee fellow is really good with these straight elbows, he KOed his last opponent (that I know of) with a similar strike but it was from the right side. Looks like he's too technical and got drawn in into a dog fight late into this one.

I don't think he's great in the clinch. Good takedowns but not much else.

He's also adjusting a new weight class, most of his big wins were at flyweight or super flyweight.

I hadn't noticed this. explains a lot. I think he lacked killer instinct after the knockdown as he kept throwing weak arm punches but Teptaksin's recovery and success in the clinch could have a lot to do with the weight class (if Teptaksin is actually naturally bigger which I'm not sure of).

Last edited:
Does anyone know who is fighting at Raja next wednesday (22)? Looks like it could be a big Onesongchai show but the names in muaythai2000 are all in thai.

also there is a guy named "Kay Kiatmoo 4" scheduled to fight tuesday. is that a typo?

Does anyone know who is fighting at Raja next wednesday (22)? Looks like it could be a big Onesongchai show but the names in muaythai2000 are all in thai.

also there is a guy named "Kay Kiatmoo 4" scheduled to fight tuesday. is that a typo?
It’s a mid level Songchai show none of his big big names on card, most of them
Like Purnkon, Nongrose etc.. on 28th at Lumpini for his daughters debut promotion.
Kaay Kiatmuu 4 is on Tuesday yes why did you think a typo?

I didn't know about "Kiatmuu 4" camp. are they from Isaan/Buriram too? do they have Kiatmuu 1,2,3,4,5... ?
Ah ok it could be from anywhere in Thailand not just Isarn. Every village in Thailand is numbered by the district they are from, so you see every address goes something like 60 Muu 2, district, province, 12330, Thailand. Kiat would translate as pride of, so he is the pride of village 4, havent a clue where that village is though. Going back a few years there was a Kiatmuu 10 which was down in South of Thailand

The last fight was one of seksan's best performances, lit yodlekpet up with some beautiful knees.

I didn't know about "Kiatmuu 4" camp. are they from Isaan/Buriram too? do they have Kiatmuu 1,2,3,4,5... ?

Ah ok it could be from anywhere in Thailand not just Isarn. Every village in Thailand is numbered by the district they are from, so you see every address goes something like 60 Muu 2, district, province, 12330, Thailand. Kiat would translate as pride of, so he is the pride of village 4, havent a clue where that village is though. Going back a few years there was a Kiatmuu 10 which was down in South of Thailand

Kiatmuu8 is one I've seen a few times at mt2000.

23736293_506192669754932_872084995378082557_o.jpg

I think Liam will start strong then Chumaktong will take over in the later rounds with his pressure and body attacks.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back