Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Thepnimit was landing some nice punches but nothing else, looked lost in the clinch too.

I think Panpayak is going to Australia soon. Not sure what for yet. Hopefully a fight.

FINALLY! Some real deal world class 8-limb action. Cant wait!!!

LOL!!

That was a weak taster, hopefully they can bring in some good fighters though

From Fairtex facebook:

Only at the age of 19, Stamp Fairtex will be making a switch from muaytbai to mma. With her great experience in muaythai, Stamp wants to step into the cage and represent female mma for Thailand. In the next couple of months, she will learning with great mma/bjj coaches at Fairtex Training Center and hopefully will make her debut in 2018

^Also I saw recently that Loma Lookboomee, the girl from the Thai national team, has also transitioned to MMA and has been signed to Invicta. I fully expect her to demolish the 105 lbs division if she commits to it.

Came across these videos of me 8 years ago at fairtex. Forgot these existed and YES I can see all the mistakes and my obsession with the shin pads. Kinda cringe and frustrating to watch but then again I only started muaythai a month before

Very surprised to see Wanchai fighting at 114lbs. I think he was fighting, as low as, 108lbs quite recently and he isn't especially young. Didn't seem to suit him.

Back