Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

I don't recall anyone posting this fight when it happened, which is kind of surprising. Not a terribly meaningful bout and more than a little sloppy, but kind of undeniable too.

Superlek is scheduled to fight Muangthai this friday according to muaythai2000 WTF ??

Superlek is scheduled to fight Muangthai this friday according to muaythai2000 WTF ??
yeh the Lumpini birthday show, as long as he don't get knocked out then he will still be ok for this one as 30th of December so over 21 days between them

I don't recall anyone posting this fight when it happened, which is kind of surprising. Not a terribly meaningful bout and more than a little sloppy, but kind of undeniable too.

That was awesome, a bit too sloppy to be foty maybe but it was still great.

Best push kick and pivots in the game today:

And best of all: he fights nowhere near 140lbs! So, I won't have to listen to a bunch of dumb motherfuckers pining for him to fight worthless farngs in worthless ass fights!

And best of all: he fights nowhere near 140lbs! So, I won't have to listen to a bunch of dumb motherfuckers pining for him to fight worthless farngs in worthless ass fights!

Beautiful performance. But he aint shit till he fights Daniel McGowan.

One of the greatest muay khaos fighting off the back foot. Chamuekpet has some of the more underrated boxing of the ATG muay thai fighters. People almost never compliment his hands and ring craft, but they were very good:

Did you guys see McGowan fight Tanidej? He seems to have improved a lot. I didn't expect him to offbalance a guy like that. His defense seems a bit suspect though.

Did you guys see McGowan fight Tanidej? He seems to have improved a lot. I didn't expect him to offbalance a guy like that. His defense seems a bit suspect though.

One is a bantamweight and one isn't.

Last edited:
I'm trying to keep track of Yodwicha's fight schedule but its hard. All of his fights outside of TopKing recently have been under the radar.

Sounded like he said sittichai's name at the beginning. That would be a great match up if it ever happens.

Thanadej gets thrown around in lots of his fights. It's one of his biggest problems.

He’s heart lets him down in a fair few fights though

He’s heart lets him down in a fair few fights though

Haven't there been the same suggestions about Panpayak? And he's arguably the best fighter at the moment.

Cherry also seems like he's been on a pretty good run of form for the past year or so. I can only really recall him losing a handful of times in that stretch. I think he can be a factor at the lighter weights, especially now that he's fighting a little bit higher in weight.

Back