Social Target Pride merchandise only available at select stores after rightwing backlash

Lmao at “most”. You’re letting a movie which conveniently stars a gay sexual deviant warp your mind.
Yo, the billions of conservatives around the world who have an issue with homosexuality are just secretly gay. "American Beauty" insinuated this(if you're retarded), therefore it is true. Checks out. Oh', and those KKK members secretly wish they were black, too.

"Liberal Logic" at it's finest.

The same people who say “none of this will make your kid gay” also have no explanation as to why something like 25% of gen z says they’re LGBTQIA2S+ now outside of “they must feel for comfortable admitting it.

The same people who say “none of this will make your kid gay” also have no explanation as to why something like 25% of gen z says they’re LGBTQIA2S+ now outside of “they must feel for comfortable admitting it.
LGBT acceptance is the new cigarettes.

Did anyone make you love titties?

Greek and Roman culture was incredibly gay modern standards. Christianity just put shame on it so you have a bunch of religious boomers getting all bent out of shape because people are making the "choice" to gay.

Like I said, my son worked there, and I wanted to see if he was in real danger so I checked the area out. (he had no issues the whole month) The store had child trans mannequins I saw myself. Onesies with Gay and Trans slogans I saw myself, some are still online. The child tuck was pulled very quickly as the outrage was fast and brutal, but they had them. It was a one piece aimed at tweeners with a rainbow design and another said Pride. The label said "extra Crotch coverage". I can't post pics but you can google it online...way too small to be for adults. The argument is it was for adults that are a smaller size, not children. I saw it, I know of no man that small size. Like I said, tweener size imo. They are no longer available from what I can see.

I feel like we had gay acceptance for years already and no one had an issue with Pride parades until recently with all this trans bullshit being pushed onto kids.

I mean I remember as a kid seeing Pride parades in NYC and no one gave a shit. It was whatever.

Crazy thing is there is a huge split in the LGBTQ community as well.

There are groups like Gays against Groomers and lesbian groups sick of Transwomen infiltrating their spaces like dating sites, etc. Apparently, they're all transphobic pieces of shit too.

And somehow it's all in the one geographical region of California. Totally natural. Not a social contagion at all.

I feel like we had gay acceptance for years already and no one had an issue with Pride parades until recently with all this trans bullshit being pushed onto kids.

I mean I remember as a kid seeing Pride parades in NYC and no one gave a shit. It was whatever.

Crazy thing is there is a huge split in the LGBTQ community as well.

There are groups like Gays against Groomers and lesbian groups sick of Transwomen infiltrating their spaces like dating sites, etc. Apparently, they're all transphobic pieces of shit too.

And somehow it's all in the one geographical region of California. Totally natural. Not a social contagion at all.
I have to agree here. When they started adding all these other letters to the rainbow, the Gays got the backlash. They put all the work in for equality and got it done. Now all these attention seeking weirdos jumped on their work without putting the work in. In my school days, 80s-90s, Gay kids stayed in the closet. In my kid's day, 2010s to today, gay kids are just out and being themselves. No one cares. You don't need to teach children that, they see it and get it. But the focus on trans and our elementary school kids is total bullshit...Gays don't want to be dragged into that. There is a difference between a sexual preference and a mental disorder that is diagnosed and in the books. Target had fucking baby onesies with trans slogans. They had mannequins for trans KIDS.

I feel really guilty about this as I buy all my straight pride clothing at the same place.
Damn. Not one like for this comment before mine, and it's the one that really strikes at the crux of it.

Do the myopic liberals in here defending this not realize that if Target or other major corporations set up large booths in every store with aggressive anti-abortion merchandise that they'd be crying foul alike? No, please, spare me the disingenuous bullshit where you pretend you wouldn't...you would. The more incendiary the imagery the more apropos: shirts with dead fetuses, posted up front and center, where every storegoer in general sections wandering by is forced to gaze upon it.

Certainly, I think corporations should be free to sell whatever they like even if it is inherently political in nature. But don't be surprised when there is pushback. Don't be surprised when people in San Francisco say, "Hey, get that anti-abortion shit out of here, we don't want to see that, we don't want our kids to see that. I just want to shop."

And while it isn't legislation, it isn't a spending bill with billions of dollars, yes, this is part of everyday life, and it's important, too. Conservatives aren't being manipulated, and stop blaming the pushback as some sort of insidious wag-the-dog strategy by Republicans to distract their base. They didn't do this. Target did this. They acted first.

As a mother and father of 2 non binary handicapable children I am appalled. I’m typing this while wearing my tuck friendly onesie.

Edit: HOLY HELL. Right after this shitpost I typed in “handicapable” to make sure I was spelling it right and this is what google AI came up with. We are doomed. LOL.

IMG-5391.jpg

I skimmed through the comments here. I actually looked up the tuck friendly swimwear for children. That isn't quite true. https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-target-swimsuits-transgender-pride-collection-892500330955

No joke I was laughing my ass off because I just wanted to see wtf tuck friendly clothing is. It's just a swimsuit for fat ladies. They just slap a label tuck friendly to market to different people. It is the ugliest conservative swimsuit design. I thought I was going to see the Borat special.

Your point makes no sense. You surmise that no one made you like titties but you think that someone else can be made to like something else.
Is it your position that upbringing and culture don’t impact a person’s sexual development?

What is your opinion regarding the high correlation between being molested and abused in childhood and homosexuality?

From the U.S. National Epidemiologic Survey in the United States: Roberts and associates found a history of childhoodsexual abuse predicts increases in the prevalence of same-sex attractions, same-sex partners, and same-sex identities—the connection is stronger for boys than girls.

2. From the U.S. Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System: Anderson and Blosnich reported that gay, lesbian, and bisexual individuals have higher odds of adverse childhood experiences compared to their heterosexual peers.

3. From the U.K. Avon Longitudinal Study: Xu and associates reported boys with a history of childhood parental maltreatment are more likely to be nonheterosexual “even after controlling for important covariates.”

Why is Target so scared to market this stuff openly.

After all it's just a minority of right wing "Nazi, racist, whatever phobia " that are complaining.

I’m surmising that a male is naturally attracted to females, doofus.

You are going in circles. You naturally think you like titties because it is natural for you but you also think someone can be made to not like something that they naturally preferred.
Is it your position that upbringing and culture don’t impact a person’s sexual development?

What is your opinion regarding the high correlation between being molested and abused in childhood and homosexuality?

From the U.S. National Epidemiologic Survey in the United States: Roberts and associates found a history of childhoodsexual abuse predicts increases in the prevalence of same-sex attractions, same-sex partners, and same-sex identities—the connection is stronger for boys than girls.

2. From the U.S. Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System: Anderson and Blosnich reported that gay, lesbian, and bisexual individuals have higher odds of adverse childhood experiences compared to their heterosexual peers.

3. From the U.K. Avon Longitudinal Study: Xu and associates reported boys with a history of childhood parental maltreatment are more likely to be nonheterosexual “even after controlling for important covariates.”

Aren't you the guy who 3/4ths of your post are about trannies?

debunked already. You don't get to take model photos with children clearly 12-14yrs old, then simply label the swimsuit "adult". GTFO with that shit.

Link to the debunking?

Never said that.

Question for you.

Let's say you have a kid going though some serious emotional issues and a trusted doctor recommends therapy.

You take your kid to therapy and because the issues are serious, it goes several sessions. Finally, the therapist says your kid is experiencing gender dysphoria; affirmation therapy is probably required.

You find another doctor, looking for a second opinion and other options. Several sessions later you get the same diagnosis.

You're a clever guy and you find a therapist endorsed by a conservative institute. They tell you to be firm with your kid because it's just a phase and will pass.

Are you satisfied with the third diagnosis?

Back