PWD 628: "I've been honored in three Hall of Fames in the last two years"

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SocraticMethod You know why Colt isnt suing for a very specific amount in legal fees? I mean he must have got a lot of invoices and know exactly what the pain is up to the moment of filing.

Last edited:
So, the "100% covered" should not only cover the time where Colt was being represented by Punk's attourney, but also Colt's new attourney?

But does he have a case for the damages? Punk did have a detrimental affect on his career, but is it enough to warrent $1,000,000.

Arguments are:

Contract- “100%” should cover all the fees resulting from the podcast.

Fraud- Punk is a fraud, should have paid everything because by lying about covering the fees he made Colt spend money on lawyers.

The million is for Punk being a scumbag. The normal shit you find in lawsuits hoping the jury/court will hate on the bastard.

Arguments are:

Contract- “100%” should cover all the fees resulting from the podcast.

Fraud- Punk is a fraud, should have paid everything because by lying about covering the fees he made Colt spend money on lawyers.

The million is for Punk being a scumbag. The normal shit you find in lawsuits hoping the jury/court will hate on the bastard.

Isn't it also a scare tactic, make them more willing to settle out of court?

Punk absolutely had a detrimental effect on Punk's career, specifically the podcast. Because WWE put an embargo on him, meaning that WWE people weren't allowed to appear on it, which puts a dent in his listenership, which could then prove to be detrimental to his advertising revenue.

On top of that, because Punk put him through the court, causing him to waste all his money on legal fees, which Punk himself said that he would "100% cover", meaning that it's put him under financial strain, which could have had a detrimental effect on his standard of living, and it could have also had an effect on his career, if he has to pay for his own travel etc.

CM Punk screwed Colt Cabana.

Happy friday, friends.

Here is some Yanet Garcia to get yoru mornings going.

(She's the one that was dating a guy who dumped her so he could get concentrate more on his competitive Call of Duty aka GAY AS FUCK)

7ai7.gif

SecondhandThatDungenesscrab.gif

AccomplishedDistantCanary.gif

tumblr_o1ycj9fM9H1s97etwo1_500.gif

1532455839_287889_1532456211_noticia_normal.jpg

Russo gave me some of the best years of wrestling in my life.
I can't hate on him, BRO.

@GoldenAzazel
Not bad, that band reminds me of Simple Plan a lot.
What’s cracking today homie
not much, man. I'm going to an 18th birthday party for my mum's best friend's daughter, because my mum wants me to go with her. I'll probably stay for like half an hour before leaving because if I stay any longer, I'll feel like some weird creeper.

What about you?

WWE needs to make a Heavyweight Classic, although not called Mae Young Classic or Cruiserweight Classic, of course.

Take 32 wrestlers, most of them independent, and just put them in a tournament scenario.

The best thing about the Classics is the relative unpredictability and to introduce new wrestlers, giving fans a sense of intrigue and excitement that is missing from the main product.

The Classics are fantastic.

Okay, having read the Punk/Cabana thing, and I doubt this will surprise anybody here. But CM Punk and a cunt, and a bitch.

The part where Punk told Cabana "I've lost faith that you would actually do the right thing, for once, a long ago" just shows you what an absolute piece of shit this guy is. The guy appeared on what was supposed to be his best friend's podcast to "tell his story", and in doing so, he lied to such a degree, they end up getting sued. This could have all gone away if Colt had taken down the podcast, Punk said "Don't take it down, I've got you covered". Then, Punk's lawyers tell Cabana "We cannot continue to represent you, you need to seek different representation", because Punk got ass hurt over Colt doing something.

Colt was dumb in not protecting himself, but holy shit, Punk is genuinely one of the biggest scumbags I've seen.

I mean, we've only been saying what a POS Punk is for like 10 years now while everyone turned a blind eye because they were marks so this is not remotely surprising for anyone paying attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back