PWD 628: "I've been honored in three Hall of Fames in the last two years"

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE needs to make a Heavyweight Classic, although not called Mae Young Classic or Cruiserweight Classic, of course.

Take 32 wrestlers, most of them independent, and just put them in a tournament scenario.

The best thing about the Classics is the relative unpredictability and to introduce new wrestlers, giving fans a sense of intrigue and excitement that is missing from the main product.

The Classics are fantastic.

Could they actually find 32 “heavyweights” on the Indy’s? They’re all mostly 190lb flippy Manlets right?

I mean, we've only been saying what a POS Punk is for like 10 years now while everyone turned a blind eye because they were marks so this is not remotely surprising for anyone paying attention

That's a good point actually. I shouldn't be surprised that he'd stoop to this level. But then again, this is the guy who challenged Chris Brown to the fight to defend the wamens.

Could they actually find 32 “heavyweights” on the Indy’s? They’re all mostly 190lb flippy Manlets right?
Brody King and Jeff Cobb would be the first 2 people I'd call
Now we only need 30 more

Although Brody King looks like Chris Hero let himself go so I dont know if they'd want him anyways

not much, man. I'm going to an 18th birthday party for my mum's best friend's daughter, because my mum wants me to go with her. I'll probably stay for like half an hour before leaving because if I stay any longer, I'll feel like some weird creeper.

What about you?
Not much, chillin probably bbq something have a few friends over. Might go for a hike tomorrow or Sunday and bring my pooch.
upload_2018-8-10_9-22-27.gif
How’s your dag??

@Minotauro Rex

whyd you get yellows

tenor.gif

Brody King and Jeff Cobb would be the first 2 people I'd call
Now we only need 30 more

Although Brody King looks like Chris Hero let himself go so I dont know if they'd want him anyways

They could do what they do with the other "classics" and bring in NXT jabrones and alumni.

That's a good point actually. I shouldn't be surprised that he'd stoop to this level. But then again, this is the guy who challenged Chris Brown to the fight to defend the wamens.

You can create a Discord of the shit that Punk has done and people will still go "I can't believe Colt would do this"

maxresdefault.jpg

Got some good big men ‘with the look’ in the UK and Germany. 32 might be too much though. WWE already sucks up a lot of talent.

Big Dave is flexing his muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back