Locked PWD 1144: Twin Galaxies Reinstates Every Billy Mitchell Record

Should Roman Reigns lose his championship at WrestleMania in Philadelphia?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Frank. Busy day. Next TS man up!

m2-res_480p.mp4

I'm looking for a big time turn around tonight from Nikkita after that hard fought loss last week

I was talking to Juniors special needs homie Lean Mean Jake yesterday, he now manages for Oasis Pro and a couple other local promotions
He was working a show on Sunday, managing against Journey Fatu, and that big ole giant Samoan grabbed Jake by the arm, Jake thought Journey was gonna punch him so he braced for it, but instead Journey yanked him forward and hit him with a super stiff short arm clothesline that would make Road Warrior Animal envious
Jake was completely unprepared for it so he took the blow full force and next thing he knows hes on his back on the hard concrete looking up at the lights and gasping for air

Welcome to the business kid

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

Hulk Hogan helps save a teenage girl from a crushed flipped car and mark of the year Sean Ross Sapp's first instinct is to jump on his pedestal to say "but he's a racist!". Like bruh, would these people rather Hogan not have helped that teenage girl cause he said something racist 17 years ago?

Sean Ross Sapp is a white guy from Kentucky, I have a feeling he's said the n-word at least once or twice in his life himself even if it was just being edgy with his friends.

Hulk Hogan helps save a teenage girl from a crushed flipped car and mark of the year Sean Ross Sapp's first instinct is to jump on his pedestal to say "but he's a racist!". Like bruh, would these people rather Hogan not have helped that teenage girl cause he said something racist 17 years ago?

Sean Ross Sapp is a white guy from Kentucky, I have a feeling he's said the n-word at least once or twice in his life himself even if it was just being edgy with his friends.

White guys who focus on racism are harboring something.

SRS is confusing Terry Bollea with Hulk Hogan. What a mark.

BOOM! Once again ole Pete is proven to be the hottest young mind in the business
3 weeks ago, I said he was probably gonna change his gimmick which is whe he was getting all yoked and here we go, gimmick change confirmed
You guys are right, I really am amazing

Finna head over to my son's wrestling dual. He has a tough match tonight. He's 2-0 against this kid, but one of those times he only beat him by 1 point and the other 2 points. When they were freshman they wrestled to move on to the next tournament of the post season and my son beat him in overtime to end his season. And then last month he beat him again by 1 point at a tournament. It's personal with this kid, but my son is sick right now. We didn't even think he was going to go to school today. Last night he had a fever. But he wants to go back up!

c65d9085fbaff104522cf675c174e094ccc576d6r1-403-268_hq.gif

Finna head over to my son's wrestling dual. He has a tough match tonight. He's 2-0 against this kid, but one of those times he only beat him by 1 point and the other 2 points. When they were freshman they wrestled to move on to the next tournament of the post season and my son beat him in overtime to end his season. And then last month he beat him again by 1 point at a tournament. It's personal with this kid, but my son is sick right now. We didn't even think he was going to go to school today. Last night he had a fever. But he wants to go back up!

c65d9085fbaff104522cf675c174e094ccc576d6r1-403-268_hq.gif
He’s got a smile on his face for God’s sakes!

Desert One

In 1979, Iranian political demonstrators trespassed on the U.S. Embassy in Tehran and held 52 persons hostage. Iranian public TV released footage on how to tackle American Commandos on the street. Colonel Charles Beckwith was the Commander of Delta Force for the extract mission. The extract mission was aborted following a helicopter and aircraft fire. It is a very meticulous educational documentary on a hostage crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back